February 2012 Brides!!!!!!

Lucky girl!     lalala.gif

Originally Posted by Bride2012 View Post

I am here! Enjoying time with my hubby!  Cant wait to hear back from the rest of the February Brides!?!?

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We did the same thing and I laughed and giggled through the whole thing!!! We were adamant that that was not our "wedding" but I must admit it was nice to have a sort of "run through" before the REAL big day!!!!! 

So, my HUSBAND and I just got married at the courthouse...it was so blah...he and I just went through the motions, but legally...we are officially married! Took all of about 15-20 minutes with filing and the "ceremony".  3 days until he and I are on our honeymoon :) LOL!

We fly out on Thursday, our OFFICIAL (in our eyes) ceremony is next Tuesday!!!

So glad you have arrived after a little flight drama! I do not think I would have been able to start my vacay/wedding week that way!!  Do not worry about a thing, your wedding will be perfect, the wedding coordinators at the majestic are phenomenal and I cannot say enough good things! Who is your wedding coordinator?  PM me any questions or anything as the PMs come to my email and I will answer right away!!! SO so excited for you, I wish we overlapped at least one day!

I am here! Enjoying time with my hubby!  Cant wait to hear back from the rest of the February Brides!?!?

for some reason I didn't see this! looks so good together!

Originally Posted by mowrer1943 View Post

MISSMELY, your ring is gorgeous! I got 2 more little projects done tonight, and have one big one to go- labels for the cups I just got today. Got my flowers today as well! I LOVE them. They are just perfect! It felt like Christmas morning when I walked down from work and saw all the boxes at my back door! LOL. My band arrived yesterday and I love it. It's so bright and shiny :-) It seems like everything is coming together and after this weekend I'm going to feel even better b/c I'm a woman on a mission!!! Here's my band! Here's to another day closer to leaving :-) YAY!

photo.JPG

Waiting to board the aircraft. Lady at the counter (Jetblue) was soooo nice she even recommended me before I could ask permission for it to carry my dress on board and not to check it in. She would also be at the gate and let me board priority. People were so nice too at security looking after my dress so it wont get wrinkled... and I have a very puffy dress!! My suitcases were all overweight by 1-2 lbs but they let me pass without extra charges. I was so lucky to meet such nice people. Hope you will all get to meet nice ones too when you fly. Congrats to all. I can't believe I am leaving now, no more planning.. I think I will miss it hehehe. Congrats to all beautiful February brides!

Thanks Tori!!! Our WC is Stephany...they are real laid back here, our initial meeting was pretty much a breeze! I can't wait to see your photos!

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

We did the same thing and I laughed and giggled through the whole thing!!! We were adamant that that was not our "wedding" but I must admit it was nice to have a sort of "run through" before the REAL big day!!!!! 

So glad you have arrived after a little flight drama! I do not think I would have been able to start my vacay/wedding week that way!!  Do not worry about a thing, your wedding will be perfect, the wedding coordinators at the majestic are phenomenal and I cannot say enough good things! Who is your wedding coordinator?  PM me any questions or anything as the PMs come to my email and I will answer right away!!! SO so excited for you, I wish we overlapped at least one day!

YOu should be well on your way by now..but CONGRATULATIONS and have fun!!!

Originally Posted by coquine View Post

Waiting to board the aircraft. Lady at the counter (Jetblue) was soooo nice she even recommended me before I could ask permission for it to carry my dress on board and not to check it in. She would also be at the gate and let me board priority. People were so nice too at security looking after my dress so it wont get wrinkled... and I have a very puffy dress!! My suitcases were all overweight by 1-2 lbs but they let me pass without extra charges. I was so lucky to meet such nice people. Hope you will all get to meet nice ones too when you fly. Congrats to all. I can't believe I am leaving now, no more planning.. I think I will miss it hehehe. Congrats to all beautiful February brides!

That is so great that accommodated you & your dress.  Good things happen to good people.  Bets of luck!

Originally Posted by coquine View Post

Working on my planning thread...but my wedding was nothing short of AMAZING! I get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend...and thats more than I deserve and can even ask for!

Here are a few pics while i do the undoubting task of putting my planning thread together:

Seeing his BD book:

img-34.JPG

My maid of honor putting my vie on

DSC_0590.JPG

The groom and groomsmen...great looking bunch!

img-55.JPG

Me and my lovely bridesmaids!

img-84.JPG

Headed to the altar:

img-114.JPG

Our son stealing the show:

img-151.JPG

My brother walking me down the aisle:

img-156.JPG

his first look! Look at that smile :)

img-164.JPG

Thanks Elissae. Bride2012, so glad you got there for your wedding after all that stress. Congrats! Such a beautiful couple, your son is so handsome, and you look absolutely stunning! 

I wished my day could have lasted longer, wished I had booked more time with the photographer. All those indecisions about wedding details. Nothing really mattered when we stood there saying our vows. I had so much fun and the most wonderful time, and now, as you said, I get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend and it feels wonderful! 

Congrats to you all, enjoy every second!

Working on my planning thread...but my wedding was nothing short of AMAZING! I get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend...and thats more than I deserve and can even ask for!