I agree with you, I feel like I am at a standstill as well! My list of things to do:
1: Buy Bubba Kegs for bridal party
2: Buy Lingerie/Jewelry for my Boudoir shoot
3. Send out email to bridesmaids regarding hair and shoe requirement
4. Pay for rehearsal dinner (having ours at the Jellyfish)
5. Put playlist together for wedding/dinner/dancing
6. Buy dresses for Bridal shower
7. Get sons passport
8. Pick out shoes
9. Makeup and hair trialDress fitting 12/28/2011
10. Final dress fitting 1/28/2012
11. Lose 15 Lbs....
I am sure I will have more the closer we get...86 days until we leave, 91 days til our symbolic ceremony. 7? days until our legal ceremony (a question mark because we havent really decided on an actual date yet)
Originally Posted by MNtoMX
I feel like I need a checklist right now! For me, I feel like I am at a standstill....I need to do the OOT bags and find jewlery still!