Photo

February 2012 Brides!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
372 replies to this topic

#191 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 06:04 AM

AngMarie - when are you getting married at the colonial!?

So glad to hear your toured both resorts and chose the colonial!!!!!!!

#192 Bride2012

Bride2012
    • Banned
    • 442 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:13 AM

Morning all!!! I see there have been a few more February Brides added to this thread!!! Im so excited about my wedding! I cant believe we leave in about 4 months...my wedding countdown says 170 days...I know it's going to fly by because of the holidays and it will here before we all know it!!!

Two questions:

1.  How close to your ceremony date will you all be getting married at the courthouse? I hate the fact that our Marriage certificate will say a totally different date than our "marriage" date.

2.  Are any of you planning to do any excusions??? I am thinking about the speedboat excursion and the dolphin excursion with just the FI and I, and putting the Zip Line excursion on the itinerary for those that want to do it with us when everyone gets there. But they are all a LOT of money if we're adding all the additional wedding expenses on top of it...

#193 Shay12

Shay12
      • 68 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 10:17 AM

Hey!! Sorry I didn't see this until now! My future in-laws are Mexican too! That's so funny! What is your new last name going to be? Mine will be Diaz. I'm looking forward to the trip to Mexico with the Mexicans!! Haha! Hope they make it..., how's your planning coming along? Let me know if I can help you out at all... I know we are same dates. That's so fun!!

#194 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
        • 1,748 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 04:09 PM

This just terrified me, it is SO soon!!!!!!

We have no idea when we will get "legally" married here ... I agree with you, it does sort of suck but I dont think we will ever celebrate our "legal" day.  What were you thinking?!

Would love more info on the zip lining! I have always wanted to do that!

Originally Posted by Bride2012 

Morning all!!! I see there have been a few more February Brides added to this thread!!! Im so excited about my wedding! I cant believe we leave in about 4 months...my wedding countdown says 170 days...I know it's going to fly by because of the holidays and it will here before we all know it!!!

Two questions:

1.  How close to your ceremony date will you all be getting married at the courthouse? I hate the fact that our Marriage certificate will say a totally different date than our "marriage" date.

2.  Are any of you planning to do any excusions??? I am thinking about the speedboat excursion and the dolphin excursion with just the FI and I, and putting the Zip Line excursion on the itinerary for those that want to do it with us when everyone gets there. But they are all a LOT of money if we're adding all the additional wedding expenses on top of it...

#195 Bride2012

Bride2012
          • Banned
          • 442 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 09:58 AM

Tori, my count was sooooo of yesterday...its only 145 days until MY wedding date...so less for you since you're getting married before me :)

We were thinking the week or so before we left, I talked to Stephany (my coordinator) and she said a COPY is of the certificate is fine, even if its the one we sign with the judge...so that made it a little easier on us.  We didnt want our legal day to be THAT far away from our ceremony

I had been looking at this site http://www.viator.co...a-Cana/d794-ttd and the prices for all the excursions are set!!! They even have reviews which is great too!!!

#196 krsmith

krsmith
            • 528 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:49 AM

Hey ladies!!!

Ok, so I have finally gotten my act together and taken pictures of our invites! I should be sending them out tomorrow. There are a few people I hand delivered these to, and my Uncle Mark for instance said "I think this is the coolest wedding invitation I have EVER seen"! YAY!!! Score!!! Now lets hope that it will inspire my guests to get there butts in gear and BOOK a dang room already! 141 days to go and hardly ANYONE has even put their initial deposit down....I'm flyin blind here! 

Well I will be leaving this Sat for MT to see my parents and hopefully get some wedding stuff done. I think we are going to try and match up some chair sash samples to fabric for the table runners I want to make, maybe experiment with Wonder Vases for centerpieces, OOT bag items (no sales tax in MT!!), and maybe do some paper crafts like labels or guest book table sign.

Here are some pics I took of my Passport Invites + Boarding Pass RSVP postcard, and Envelope (sorry about the bad quality/color...my camera is misbehaving)!

DSC00543.JPG

DSC00554.JPG DSC00550.JPG DSC00551.JPG DSC00552.JPG DSC00553.JPG DSC00547.JPG

#197 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
              • 1,748 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 03:09 PM

These look awesome!!!

Originally Posted by krsmith 

Hey ladies!!!

Ok, so I have finally gotten my act together and taken pictures of our invites! I should be sending them out tomorrow. There are a few people I hand delivered these to, and my Uncle Mark for instance said "I think this is the coolest wedding invitation I have EVER seen"! YAY!!! Score!!! Now lets hope that it will inspire my guests to get there butts in gear and BOOK a dang room already! 141 days to go and hardly ANYONE has even put their initial deposit down....I'm flyin blind here! 

Well I will be leaving this Sat for MT to see my parents and hopefully get some wedding stuff done. I think we are going to try and match up some chair sash samples to fabric for the table runners I want to make, maybe experiment with Wonder Vases for centerpieces, OOT bag items (no sales tax in MT!!), and maybe do some paper crafts like labels or guest book table sign.

Here are some pics I took of my Passport Invites + Boarding Pass RSVP postcard, and Envelope (sorry about the bad quality/color...my camera is misbehaving)!

DSC00543.JPG

DSC00554.JPG DSC00550.JPG DSC00551.JPG DSC00552.JPG DSC00553.JPG DSC00547.JPG

#198 krsmith

krsmith
                • 528 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 03:16 PM

Thank you!

WHOA! I just noticed how big the pictures were...sorry ladies!

#199 Shay12

Shay12
                  • 68 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:36 PM

Those are soooo cool! Makes me wish I did passports. I had a client of mine do our invites and she talked me into doing a map. Im sure it will be fine but I wish I would have done them myself...

I hear ya about people waiting to book... we just had about 15 people book in the last week. Its a domino effect... a couple will book then the others in that family or group of friends will hear about it and book soon after.

We will be married before we know it!! Wooo hooo.....

#200 Bride2012

Bride2012
                    • Banned
                    • 442 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:59 AM

Finally put my Vistaprint order in for my guests! Here are the shirts we ordered!! Also getting hats made and notebooks, gotta wait til the next special

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users