Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
torilynnsmith

February 2012 Brides!!!!!!

Recommended Posts

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S FEBRUARY!!!

 

Ack! Three weeks to go. I feel like I have so much to do. PLUS, it's really stressful at work. CRAZINESS!!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by pbrozek View Post

 

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S FEBRUARY!!!

 

Ack! Three weeks to go. I feel like I have so much to do. PLUS, it's really stressful at work. CRAZINESS!!!!

 

 

 

 

Awww dont stress!!! Everything will get done, and everything that doesnt...wont matter once you say I do :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My BD book should arrive today!!! I am so excited...time to wrap it and hide it utilizing my ninja prowess!!! :)

 

Still have to:

finish the oot bags, have everything for them, just need to put them together

Find my bridesmaids some shoes

Buy sand for the sand ceremony

Put playlist on iPod

Pack

Oh...and get married...forgot about that small detail...womp womp! LOL!

 

Luckily I am off from both jobs this weekend! Time to get it all done!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

exciting!!

 

hopefully you get most of it done this weeked!

 

I have dinner/shower on sat.

I have to:

iron all my chair bows, I've seen pics of set ups and they clearly don't iron them!

wrap bridesmaids gifts

frost my led bulbs for my lanterns

find a photobooth back drop

find 2 sand ceremony vases

cut put maraca tags and thread the ribbon

 

ah!
 

Originally Posted by Bride2012 View Post

My BD book should arrive today!!! I am so excited...time to wrap it and hide it utilizing my ninja prowess!!! :)

 

Still have to:

finish the oot bags, have everything for them, just need to put them together

Find my bridesmaids some shoes

Buy sand for the sand ceremony

Put playlist on iPod

Pack

Oh...and get married...forgot about that small detail...womp womp! LOL!

 

Luckily I am off from both jobs this weekend! Time to get it all done!

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, my HUSBAND and I just got married at the courthouse...it was so blah...he and I just went through the motions, but legally...we are officially married! Took all of about 15-20 minutes with filing and the "ceremony".  3 days until he and I are on our honeymoon :) LOL!

 

We fly out on Thursday, our OFFICIAL (in our eyes) ceremony is next Tuesday!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

congrats!!!

you leave so soon!

 

we get legally married next monday :D and we leave on wednesday!
 

Originally Posted by Bride2012 View Post

So, my HUSBAND and I just got married at the courthouse...it was so blah...he and I just went through the motions, but legally...we are officially married! Took all of about 15-20 minutes with filing and the "ceremony".  3 days until he and I are on our honeymoon :) LOL!

 

We fly out on Thursday, our OFFICIAL (in our eyes) ceremony is next Tuesday!!!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was laughing the entire time...shame one me! I am getting all the paperwork started so my last name reflects my marital status...cant believe I am (officially) a Mrs!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!  Do you feel any different????
 

Originally Posted by Bride2012 View Post

So, my HUSBAND and I just got married at the courthouse...it was so blah...he and I just went through the motions, but legally...we are officially married! Took all of about 15-20 minutes with filing and the "ceremony".  3 days until he and I are on our honeymoon :) LOL!

 

We fly out on Thursday, our OFFICIAL (in our eyes) ceremony is next Tuesday!!!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Kind of...like we are really really married now...no getting cold feet next week! LOL!

 

But I know it will really really feel official next week! I am so excited!

Originally Posted by elissae View Post

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!  Do you feel any different????
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • The cooking method can double the calorie content of a meal, so learn about healthy cooking without having to add extra fats, like using a steamer,  a rotisserie , a slow cooker , a pressure cooker, a grill. Once you cook your own meals, you can control the calorie content because your control the cooking method and all the ingredients. A lot of people are overweight because they keep eating food that they did not cook.
    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
  • Topics

×