Boarding pass STD's finished!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 mrsjdh2b

mrsjdh2b
  • Site Supporter
  • 201 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:44 AM

These are so good. Where did you find your little palm tree brads? I have been searching all over for something like this.

June 9, 2012

Moon Palace Cancun Mexico

75 room nights book with TA

41 guests and still counting!

#12 AcutieRN

AcutieRN
    • 156 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:50 AM

Thanks so much for all of the compliments!  They were worth the hard work and everyone loved them.  The template I used is from ayleebits.com.  I just downloaded it for free and played around with word to get everything the way I wanted it. DaFont.com was also very helpful in getting the artwork-palm trees, flip flops, etc.  It was way too hard for me to import clipart so I did it in fonts.  I took them to Kinko's for printing. I just downloaded my graphic from word onto a flash drive and took it in. They were able to print it off for me!  They didn't have some of the fonts I used for the palm trees so I also downloaded those fonts onto the flashdrive so they could download them on their computer.  I just bought some cardstock from a craft store to print them on.  The palm trees brads are from Archiever's, a scrapbook store we have.  Its a nationwide chain so if you don't have one I bet you could order from them online.  Hope this helps!

#13 anna524

anna524
      • 155 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 12:36 PM

I agree you should teach a class! they look so professional! 

#14 Bruuning17

Bruuning17
        • 173 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 06:57 AM

These are so great!  I LOVE the little palm tress in the corner!  Nice way to add some detailing. :)

#15 ChristiandRyan

ChristiandRyan
          • 156 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 02:31 PM

these are stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users