Sign in to follow this  
deleted

let the decorating begin!

Janet how exciting for you to be decorating your new home!! I bet you can hardly wait for 3 weeks to hurry by!! I love the colours you have picked, I cant wait to see pictures of your place all decorated!

Love the colors! I als LOVE decorating. The only reason I'm not currently obsessed with decorating (and I usually am) is not because I'm pregnant, but because I don't want to invest anymore work into our current apartment. I'm saving it all for when we get our house next year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANET1111 View Post

Also, I haven't let us start using our nice wedding gifts yet because I wanted new stuff in a new house! (Hubby thinks I am INSANE) But it is going to be so great to have new dishes and sheets and everything in just a few weeks. They've been sitting in my MIL's attic since our wedding!
Oh that will be so nice to have all new appliances and decor when you move in! I think Hubby is insane for not thinking this is the only wat to go, lol.

I cant wait to start adding some color to our house but right now every extra penny is wedding related. Soon enough though :)