Photo

RIVIERA MAYA, review at Aventura Spa Palace

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Jackie

Jackie
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 04:15 PM

Here is another good wedding review at the Aventura. This place is really rocking the good reviews in general though. Seems like this resort is a real good one to consider if any of you Riviera Maya girls are still looking.

October 2006,
    We just returned from the Spa Palace where we got married. Wow, what an experience!! The resort itself is beautiful, the service impeccable, and the staff is the most courteous we have encountered. The restaurants are outstanding with something for everyone to choose from. The rooms are beautiful and housekeeping does an unbelievable job with the upkeep of your room. We were married at the resort and the ceremony was beautiful, there are actually two locations on the resort to choose from, both with georgeous views. The wedding coordinator, ours was Lorena, does everything for you. Everything was handled beautifully and we had a worry-free, hassle-free wedding. We ordered the larger wedding picture package, were married on Saturday and the pictures were done and ready for pick-up Monday morning. The photographers were very detail oriented and we were amazed at how well they turned out. We met several nice people while staying at the resort and the majority of them were repeat vacationers who have been there multiple times; we will be returning as well. The resort is fantastic with a little something for everyone. You can either relax by the pool or there are several tours / activities you can choose from. You can do as little or as much as you would like. The spa is a nice added bonus, we had a couples massage down by the lagoon the day of our wedding and that was very nice as well. The service is impeccable and we were really fond of Juan Pablo during breakfast and lunch and Antonio during dinner at La Trattoria. They made our meals quite an enjoyable experience!! We have stayed at many resorts over the years and several in Mexico / Carribbean and this by far exceeded any of our past accomodations.
    My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#2 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 06:47 PM

Sounds like your going to be the go to person for RM.. :-)

#3 Jackie

Jackie
      • 2,290 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 06:54 PM

Tammy M, I am having so much fun looking at these resorts and what people have to say about them. This is kinda a good quality and bad quality of mine though... I tend to get really obsesive over stuff like this.

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 31 October 2006 - 06:57 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Ryjaxs19
        I tend to get really obsesive over stuff like this.
        brides obsessive...no way

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 Jackie

Jackie
        • 2,290 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 07:08 PM

Yah at least I know I'm not alone around here. The rest of the world thinks I'm nuts but at least you guys don't. lol

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 31 October 2006 - 09:48 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Ryjaxs19
          Yah at least I know I'm not alone around here. The rest of the world thinks I'm nuts but at least you guys don't. lol
          jackie, when i started the original cabo wedding forum i swear i must have made 200 posts before someone else chimed in...i was talking to myself...but eventually the other brides will come around.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 Jackie

Jackie
          • 2,290 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 10:08 PM

Thanks for the positive reinforcement Tammy, I'm just gonna post till posts are comming out of my ears, and you know what at the end of the day all this stuff helps me out anyway. So its not like I'm not benefitting.

#8 ieemc

ieemc
            • 22 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 07:41 AM

oo oo oo this is where I'm getting married in September - yipee!! We went there for a holiday a few years ago and as soon as we knew we were getting married and wanted to do it abroad, this was the only choice for us! We've visited various resorts along the coast but there was really no comparison.......

I love reading reviews on where we are going and where everyone else is going

Not long now

#9 kristendotcom

kristendotcom
              • 294 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 10:47 AM

I visited the Spa Palace back in 2003 and it was amazing! I can only imagine now what updates they have done to it, its probably even better. You will love it there!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users