Can I see your groom's attire?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 mbowling

mbowling
  • 123 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 02:27 PM

Hi everyone,

I have been leaning towards having my FI and groomsmen in khaki style pants and white shirts, but am not sure if I should have FI in something different than the rest of the men? What is everyone else doing?

#2 mishi071411

mishi071411
    • 52 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 03:23 PM

I think FI and GM will be in light khakis... then FI will wear a white shirt and GM will wear hot pink shirts (wedding color). I wish I could see it all put together before I decide.

#3 welljen

welljen
      • Site Supporter
      • 94 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by mbowling 

Hi everyone,

I have been leaning towards having my FI and groomsmen in khaki style pants and white shirts, but am not sure if I should have FI in something different than the rest of the men? What is everyone else doing?

Hey mbowling,

My fiance (now husband) wore a tan suit, while his groomsmen wore khakis and white shirts. Here are a few pics for you.

Img-159.jpg

#4 JayKay

JayKay
        • 3,472 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
        • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 29 May 2011 - 02:43 PM

We haven't completely decided but I think we will do something like this.

Originally Posted by welljen 

Hey mbowling,

My fiance (now husband) wore a tan suit, while his groomsmen wore khakis and white shirts. Here are a few pics for you.

Img-159.jpg

#5 MichCraw

MichCraw
        • 369 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 05:09 PM

I think it's nicer when they are not exactly the same .... great choice

#6 welljen

welljen
          • Site Supporter
          • 94 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 07:51 PM

Thanks ladies. I think it was also easier to ensure they got the same clothing. The groomsmens clothes were from the Gap and RW &Co, so after they had met once to agree on the fit, all we had to do was make sure they all had the right item numbers for each item and they could pick up the shirt and pants on their own.

J

#7 Jamaica2012

Jamaica2012
            • 176 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 08:34 PM

I think this looks nice. I was thinking of having the guys tuck in their shirts because I think it looks nicer and then my FI wear a vest....just an idea. Gd luck

4.27.2012 @ Iberostar Rose Hall Beach ~ Montego Bay

#8 skp1

skp1
              • 405 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:00 AM

I've been grappling with this. The groomsmen will all be in the same attire as the groom and I agree it would be nice to have a little difference. They will all be in tan linen pants and white linen shirts. I thought about having them wear different color boutoniere but our florist said not to do them period because they droop on linen. So now we're thinking the GMs will roll up their sleeves and groom wear down. Groom doesn't care - he's like everyone knows who I am.

Steph & John........Atlantis.......June 18, 2011......happily married

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users