Dreams Cabo Brides

• Please log in to reply
1230 replies to this topic

#981 kiwibride

kiwibride
  • 275 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:41 AM

Hi ambularose,

I was originally going to book Suzanne and then i found out that she does not do your hair and make up she sends her team.  Neysa is doing my hair and make up herself, also when i had a look at Neysa's work i personally preferred it and i Love MAC cosmetics!

Sorry can't help with the D.J we are using D.J Ricardo.

Victoria

Originally Posted by ambularose 

Hi Ladies!

Just thought I would chime in.. I'm getting married at dreams may 12, 2011. Just getting all the final planning done. I've been reading through this forum forever and it has been soooo helpful. Right now I'm trying to decide between Suzanne Morel or Neysa Berman for hair and make-up. I have a small wedding party, but very picky(I'm a hair stylist),so trying to decide which to go with. And we are also trying to decide on a dj. We are between Mijares, Ron Weber(djfunkle), and DJ fradal. I'm leaning dj funkle, just haven't seen many reviews on him. If anyone has any advice on any of these vendors, I would love to hear it!

#982 heathermandell

heathermandell
    • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:28 PM

I got married at Capella Pedregal in October.  I used Neysa for my Makeup and Stephanie from Julien Farel Salon at Capella Pedregal for my Hair.  THey were both Fantastic! Stephanie stayed with me through out the ceremony until the recepetion to touch up my hair.  She was amazing.  I would relly recommend her for hair,  She has over 10 years of experience in Paris and NYC! Do not use Suzanne Morelle, I went for a trial hair and make up and was really dissapointed.  Her team doesnt speak english well, and it was very difficult to communicate what I wanted. They did not do my hair or make up as I asked.

#983 Cherazi

Cherazi
      • 196 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 06:40 PM

Is anyone using the hair stylist included in the package? Any suggestions?

#984 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 07:14 PM

I used the Dreams Hairstylist and was pleased but I had a pretty simple hair style and nothing to edgy or trendy. I also have my 2 BM's kinda hovering while it was getting done and asking for changes as we went. So it worked out great for me, I had my own make up artist tho.

#985 Cherazi

Cherazi
          • 196 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 10:09 AM

Thank you for the feedback. My friend is doing my make-up and I want simple hair too. So I think I should be OK :)

Originally Posted by Erika J 

I used the Dreams Hairstylist and was pleased but I had a pretty simple hair style and nothing to edgy or trendy. I also have my 2 BM's kinda hovering while it was getting done and asking for changes as we went. So it worked out great for me, I had my own make up artist tho.

#986 ambularose

ambularose
            • 167 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 09:17 PM

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I think I'm going with Neysa although I do have a phone apt with Suzane Morel tomorrow? I think I might have the dreams stylist do my mom's hair and make-up since we can exchanger services.. Thanks again, everyone has been really helpful!!

#987 Teira1031

Teira1031
              • 766 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:43 PM

I am working on place cards & table numbers for our wedding... do you know if they set it up so the Bride & Groom have a sweetheart table? Or do we just sit at a table with family?

#988 proti007

proti007
                • 467 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 08:59 AM

Teira they will set up tables any way you want them to. Ask your WC to send you a seating layout chart via email, then you can specify where you want the tables, etc.

Originally Posted by Teira1031 

I am working on place cards & table numbers for our wedding... do you know if they set it up so the Bride & Groom have a sweetheart table? Or do we just sit at a table with family?

#989 Teira1031

Teira1031
                  • 766 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 05:51 PM

Thanks Proti! I emailed her and hoping to hear back soon! Do any of you know if they use the same chairs for the ceremony & reception? Or do I need to bring enough chair ties for both locations? Also do you know what paperwork, copies of ID, and information I have to send aead of time for FI an I and also for our witnesses? I'm so terrified I'm going to get down there and not hve done something right or sent the right paperwork and have a huge mess on my hands.

#990 Cherazi

Cherazi
                    • 196 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 07:46 AM

Don't be terrified :) It is easy. Are you doing symbolic or legal ceremony? I don't think you need anything for a symbolic ceremony but check with your coordinator.

If it is legal, your coordinator will send you a form to fill out with some personal information (nothing complicated) and you will have to email them a scanned copy of ID's for your four witnesses. They will also schedule a blood test for you two which will take place in your room and will cost $200. You would have to be in Mexico at least two business days before your wedding day.

They will need a scanned copy of you and your FI's ID and divorce paperwork if either of you have been married before.

The only thing is the documents are due a month before the wedding, so if you are doing legal ceremony try and get your paperwork to your coordinator as soon as you can.

Good luck :)

Azadeh

Originally Posted by Teira1031 

Thanks Proti! I emailed her and hoping to hear back soon!

Do any of you know if they use the same chairs for the ceremony & reception? Or do I need to bring enough chair ties for both locations?

Also do you know what paperwork, copies of ID, and information I have to send aead of time for FI an I and also for our witnesses? I'm so terrified I'm going to get down there and not hve done something right or sent the right paperwork and have a huge mess on my hands.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users