Photo

Dreams Cabo Brides

• Please log in to reply
1230 replies to this topic

#901 proti007

proti007
  • 467 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:45 PM

Not much on the Dreams Brides front lately...any weddings coming up? Anyone have any info to share?

#902 emmisa

emmisa
    • 28 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 10:12 AM

My wedding is in a month. I'm freaking out a bit because it's still taking Yarai about a week to reply to my e-mails. Has anyone encountered this before? I feel like there's so much to be done and it can't get done through only 4 more e-mails.

#903 proti007

proti007
      • 467 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 11:04 AM

Emm that is NOT acceptable! My wedding is in July, and Mariana is getting back to me in two business days.

#904 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,569 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 11:17 AM

I wouldnt worry too much about the days in between response time. The dreams WC team is so amazing, they literally can do everything, remember everything and think of thing you never thought of. It is remarkable. Althought there maybe a few more days in between communication than you prefer, i promise it wont comprise your wedding in anyway.

Also that being said, the WC's are running around the resort all day every day and have very little time at the computer, So with my WC I would only send her one email at a time, Yes I would list 10 topics and questions in that email but it kept our communciation in one email stream, and didnt fill up her inbox with 10 different emails. It worked well for me and my experience with dreams!

#905 Cindy*

Cindy*
          • 2,655 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 11:45 AM

Emm, don't worry.  Your wedding is still a month away.  Yarai was my WC, I just got married 3 weeks away today actually.  She was amazing.  She got everything right.  You will have a chance to meet with her while you are there.  She is extremely busy, works very hard and is probably busy with other weddings that are going on right now.  She will get back to you and she will do a wonderful job with your wedding, don't stress.  Honestly, I can't say enough about her, she got everything exactly right for my wedding and I was very particular about what I wanted.

#906 emmisa

emmisa
            • 28 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 12:14 PM

Thanks girls! I'm trying not to stress out about it and tell myself everything you guys said. The only issue is that we planned this wedding in less than 4 months, and I feel like there's so much to be done. I have a clear idea of exactly what I want, I just have so many little questions about costs and options. Thanks for all of the quick responses :) I'll post some of my questions here and see if anyone has answers:

Does anyone know how much the cigar roller Dreams uses is and how much they charge per cigar? I know there's tons of threads on here regarding the cigar roller but I can't find a clear answer anywhere.

Did anyone decide not to do the OOT bags and send anything to the guests rooms instead? I'm the least creative person ever and I just can't imagine spending the time and money on little things that don't get used often. I'm thinking of having a bottle of sparkling wine sent to every room with a nice note instead. What do you girls think?

Thanks again for all of the input and kind responses!

Emelie

#907 emmisa

emmisa
              • 28 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 12:14 PM

And Cindy, congratulations!!

#908 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,569 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by emmisa 

Thanks girls! I'm trying not to stress out about it and tell myself everything you guys said. The only issue is that we planned this wedding in less than 4 months, and I feel like there's so much to be done. I have a clear idea of exactly what I want, I just have so many little questions about costs and options. Thanks for all of the quick responses :) I'll post some of my questions here and see if anyone has answers:

Does anyone know how much the cigar roller Dreams uses is and how much they charge per cigar? I know there's tons of threads on here regarding the cigar roller but I can't find a clear answer anywhere.

Sorry, No, I didnt do one.

Did anyone decide not to do the OOT bags and send anything to the guests rooms instead? I'm the least creative person ever and I just can't imagine spending the time and money on little things that don't get used often. I'm thinking of having a bottle of sparkling wine sent to every room with a nice note instead. What do you girls think?

I did a really little OOT paper bag with a cabo brouchure, welcome letter, koozie, advil and emergency. Everyone seemed grateful, but if i did my wedding over again this would be the first thing to go! I do like deeing my koozies now 1 year later at parties and on boats and such but they are completely useless at actual dreams.

The only useful thing was the welcome letter, just had where we would meet for drinks on the non wedding activity nights, where the welcome dinner was etc. People liked having a low level outline of what we were doing if they wanted to come and join.

Thanks again for all of the input and kind responses!

Emelie

#909 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,569 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 12:24 PM

I meant to say, Dreams literally suppilies you with EVERYTHING in your room

-toothbrushes

-toothpaste

-razor

-shampoo

-Conditioner

-body wash

-sunscreen

-soap

i couldnt beleive it, and we all hoarded the sun screen the entire time and brought it home, it is my favorite sunscreen ever.

And they refilled all these things as needed.

#910 proti007

proti007
                    • 467 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 12:54 PM

That's one of the consistent things I keep hearing: Don't bother with OOT bags! I think a welcome letter/brochure is really thoughtful, though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users