Photo

Dreams Cabo Brides

• Please log in to reply
1230 replies to this topic

#871 Teira1031

Teira1031
  • 766 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 02:43 PM

Welcome to the forum! You'll find sone much great stuff here, anything you could think to ask there's info about it on here! Dreams cabo is amazing! Let us know when you hear back :)

#872 smangicap

smangicap
    • 23 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 02:52 PM

Thanks Tiera!

I am a little worried - I have seen some posters say that Dreams has been unresponsive...I have my heart set on it now, so am scared that they won't respond! How was your experience in communicating with them and planning?

:) Sheila

#873 Teira1031

Teira1031
      • 766 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:56 PM

I'm working with Yarai at dreams and it can take anywhere from 2 days to about 2 weeks to hear back but from everything I've read that it pretty normal with a DW , they do weddings just about every day at the resorts so they are always swamped. Other than it taking a while to hear back sometimes everything else has been great. If I don't get a response after a week or two I usually send another email . Hope this helps :)

#874 *Lo*

*Lo*
        • 2,993 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 05:58 AM

I found when I was a year out it took about a week to hear back, and since there was no rush, it didn't really matter, now that I have less than a month to go I typically hear back within a day. So don't worry!

#875 proti007

proti007
          • 467 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:09 AM

It's officially official! We're booked in, deposit paid, this feels UNREAL!

July 13th, 2011, Dreams Los Cabos is going to have the craziest Ukranian-Greek wedding extravaganza it's ever seen!

#876 Teira1031

Teira1031
            • 766 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:05 AM

Congrats proti007! Sounds like it's going to be a blast, can't wait to see pictures next year !

#877 proti007

proti007
              • 467 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:52 PM

And yours as well Teira! You'll have to let me know how yours goes. We're not able to do a site visit before the wedding, so I'm basicaly going off this site and everyone's reviews! So far so good ;)

#878 Teira1031

Teira1031
                • 766 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 05:37 PM

I stayed at the dreams about 3 years ago and ever since then I knew it was where I wanted to get married! it is the most beautiful place ever which amazing serivce and great food! You wont be disappointed!

#879 proti007

proti007
                  • 467 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 07:46 AM

We decided a while ago to put aside all of the reviews from Trip Advisor....I truly feel like the majority of people that go on that site are just there to complain! Once I found this forum, I was completely sold. Brides are very VERY picky people, and everyone seems enthralled by Dreams. I'd still like to convince the fiance to try and make a trip out if a seat sale comes up (flights from calgary are a bit expensive!) but if not, it'll be a big surprise when we get there, which is fine by me :)

I have a girlfriend who went to a DW in March at Dreams Tulum, and she was soooooooooo excited to hear I booked at Dreams. She said it was amazing!

#880 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 9,532 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 12:01 PM

Don't stress Proti.  I had never been to Dreams before I had my wedding there, and we had a lot of picky guests, and EVERYONE loved it.  Planning a wedding there was a breeze and it was even more beautiful than I ever expected.  You're in good hands!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users