Photo

Dreams Cabo Brides

• Please log in to reply
1230 replies to this topic

#841 ~Angela~

~Angela~
  • 4,172 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:28 AM

I returned from Dreams last week and there was no fee for my photographer, an outside vendor.

#842 ekang88

ekang88
    • 16 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:41 AM

emmisa-

Is that $175 per person an all inclusive rate? Thanks for sharing.. this at least gives me a general idea!

#843 Teira1031

Teira1031
      • 766 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:56 AM

Does anybody know the email address for the group coordinator? Thanks :)

#844 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:52 AM

group rates really depend on what time of year you are going...i have been able to beat the group rates directly through the resort so if you want to send me a pm with what dates you have i can give some approx. rates.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#845 emmisa

emmisa
        • 28 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 01:53 PM

Yes, the $175 is all inclusive.

#846 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 03:57 PM

i also wanted to add that with group blocks, we have been able to negotiate extras like free nights for site, free upgrades, and free rooms.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#847 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by emmisa 

I would e-mail the group coordinator for the hotel for that information. I don't know when your wedding date is, but my group rate is around $175 per person per night.

and for december, the group rate i have for my clients is $161 per person/pr night double occupancy for all inclusive.

Awards and recognition: 

#848 emmisa

emmisa
          • 28 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:35 PM

$161? I'm gonna have to have my travel agent look into that! Thanks Tammy.

I'm at Dreams right now - it's amazing! I will write a lengthy review when I get back, but I just have to let everyone know that this place is incredible. I never want to leave!

Emelie

#849 Teira1031

Teira1031
            • 766 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 06:12 PM

Does anybody know about how much it would cost to have a private rehersal/welcome dinner at the resort?

#850 emmisa

emmisa
              • 28 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 10:59 AM

A rehearsal dinner at the Portofino terrace is $15/pp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users