Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,047 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
  • LocationToronto

Posted 08 October 2009 - 08:24 AM

Jenn you're going to love Dreams!!! I got married there this past spring, and I'm heading back for another friend's wedding in a few months! I can't wait Its amazing there, and the Dreams staff does such an incredible job making your wedding experince super special. Goodluck planning!

#762 jennkurt

jennkurt
  • 68 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:55 PM

Thanks you guys, I'm so excited!! I'll feel better once some of the details are out of the way!!
    Married since June 4th, 2010!

#763 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 08 October 2009 - 03:17 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jennkurt
    I'm a Dreams girl, too! We're getting married at Dreams Cabo on June 4th, 2010! My WC is Mariana, and my TA is Tammy. Very excited to start planning the details!

Jenn :)
    hey jenn,

welcome to the forum!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#764 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 03:28 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jennkurt
      I'm a Dreams girl, too! We're getting married at Dreams Cabo on June 4th, 2010! My WC is Mariana, and my TA is Tammy. Very excited to start planning the details!

Jenn :)
      Yeah, maybe we will have a chance to meet up, Hubby and I are planning a vacation there during that time. :-) You'll love Dreams and Tammy is an amazing TA, so your off to a great start.

#765 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,532 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 12:20 PM

Random question for anyone that has been to Dreams - does anyone remember if the electrical outlets have 2 prong holes, or 3 prong holes? One of my guests needs to bring a sleep apnea machine and he is worried about whether it will work there. My mom called Dreams and they said it "should" be fine but she is still concerned. Anyone know?

#766 *Lo*

*Lo*
        • 2,993 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 03:27 PM

My understanding is that the nice hotel chains have the 3-prong. Anything that is new or renovated will have the 3. If it's still a concern you can buy an adapter for a few dollars, I think I've seen them for $2, where you can convert the 2 prong into 3.

#767 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 11:47 PM

Just a heads up, Dreams does offer a vendor meal and it is $15 per meal.

#768 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,047 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
            • LocationToronto

Posted 23 October 2009 - 08:41 AM

is that what it cost?! :S eff I just got ours but I had no idea...I never even thought to ask. I just assumed the vendor meals were the same price as the set up fee for the guests. lol $15 is super good though!

#769 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,569 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:43 AM

Ana- I totally agree! It is a good deal!

#770 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,569 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:57 PM

Hey !!
                Anyone previous dreams brides around??

How many servers did you have at the reception? How many people ? How many bartenders?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users