Photo

Dreams Cabo Brides

• Please log in to reply
1230 replies to this topic

#741 missybee99

missybee99
  • 163 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:54 AM

Your pictures are absolutely beautiful! Congrats!!

#742 Ethan's Mommy

Ethan's Mommy
    • 30 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 12:40 PM

Your pictures are amazing, you all look so beautiful and happy. Congratulations to you both!!

#743 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:25 PM

i just made this thread that might be helpful to future dreams brides...

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t47713

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#744 amberdavidwedding

amberdavidwedding
      • 3 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 01:18 AM

Hi, so after months of research and stress, my fiance and I finally decided on Dreams Los Cabos for our wedding. We are confirmed for January 11, 2010. YEAH !!

#745 melette

melette
        • 893 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 01:32 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JGAMMAGIRL77
          Sorry, for the late response. I was in Vegas and it took me a couple of days to get back into the swing of things. My WC waived the day pass so I don't have to worry about this. Thanks goodness!!! I have about 15 guest staying at different locations.

Jess
          WHOA!! How did you get yours waived? That's awesome!!! You must have asked at the right time!!!!
          http://i36.photobuck...ette12/mcc1.jpgFirst Dance as Mr. & Mrs 01/21/2010http://tickers.Ticke....1911/event.png

BRIDE&GROOM + 85 Family & Friends BOOKED and had a blast!

#746 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
          • 5,705 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 02:35 PM

Congrats to all the Dreams' brides! It's a great location!!!

#747 marcoloscabos

marcoloscabos
            • Validating
            • 155 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:50 PM

My deraest Bill and Deanna!

You guys came out amazing in your pictures :) I was glad I met you and you certainly looked very happy on your wedding day. Many blessings to you and your family!

Love always!

#748 deefalvey

deefalvey
              • 521 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 03:50 PM

Marco - Thank You! That is very sweet! We missed you, however you left us in good hands...Jorge did a great job! We hope you enjoyed your trip as you received you much deserved award!

xoxo
                Deanna and Bill
                Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#749 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
                • 427 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:00 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by melette
                  WHOA!! How did you get yours waived? That's awesome!!! You must have asked at the right time!!!!
                  Melette, Honestly I just asked? There wasn't a big hesitation on my WC side. I just have to provide her with a list of the guests that are not staying at the hotel. I think you should ask you WC. Let me know what she says.

Jess

#750 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
                  • 427 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:06 PM

Deanna, I love your pictures. They came out great!!! BTW, how did you like the fire dancers? Who did you use?

Congrats on your wedding!!!!

Jess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users