Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,047 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
  • LocationToronto

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:35 PM

I left a pound of tealights there too, so maybe she still has those as well. NP! I just wished I'd have known you'd be going to Dreams before and then I would have requested that she hang on to them for you a

#692 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
  • 427 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:56 PM

I can't believe the wedding is just right around the corner!!! Have you guys had any issue with hearing back from your WC's?

Yesika is a bit slow on her response time.

Jess

#693 deefalvey

deefalvey
    • 521 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:16 PM

Jess - my experience with Yarai was that when I emailed her about stuff 4,5 or 6 months out she was very slow to get back to me. Ever since I hit the 1 month mark, she has gotten back to me on most stuff within a day at the longest.

Don't get too frustrated!
      Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#694 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,047 posts
      • LocationToronto

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:23 PM

In my personal experience (posted in my review), and from what I've read in other Dream Cabo bride's reviews as well, the WCs are slow at responding. They are busy and focused on more than one wedding at a time. Every bride wants 100% of the WCs attention and on the wedding day that is what they get.

#695 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
      • 427 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 02:33 PM

Thanks guys!!! In the meantime, It's really frustrating waiting to hear back from WC's. I have so many questions and it seems that it takes them a week or so to respond.

Jess

#696 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,532 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 03:13 PM

I find I get better response times if I only put 1 or 2 questions in an email instead of 5 or 6 or 10. That also ensures they actually answer everything I ask. Try that maybe?

#697 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 03:22 PM

I agree with Heather.

I also have 1 single email trail with Marianna, I never stray from it. I just save a draft of my questions and add them when she responds. it keeps my wedding email to her totally organized and none of my questions get lost.

#698 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,047 posts
            • LocationToronto

Posted 14 July 2009 - 04:07 PM

That's a good idea Erika! I printed all of my important (confirmation) emails and brought them with me. I did that for all the vendors though, not just the WC.

#699 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,569 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 04:12 PM

Thanks Ana, I figure it helps Marianna as well that I am not sending her 6 emails per week and she has to try to answer all of them or figure out which she has gotten back to me on, Etc.

#700 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
              • 1,326 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 12:27 AM

I made a folder with all my emails discussions but really I did not need them because once I arrived at Dreams, all was in control. Dreams WCs are professional; trust them; I think all theri weddings are fabulous!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users