Photo

Dreams Cabo Brides

• Please log in to reply
1230 replies to this topic

#411 krazyk

krazyk
  • 90 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 12:03 PM

Ok. So I'm working with Tammy for my travel arrangements, and my date is set for Oct. 09. So what's next? Do I book a wedding package?

#412 cessyboston

cessyboston
    • VIP Member
    • 2,096 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 02:11 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by krazyk
      Ok. So I'm working with Tammy for my travel arrangements, and my date is set for Oct. 09. So what's next? Do I book a wedding package?
      congrats on picking dreams we are about a year apart!!!! I would contact a wedding cordinator at Dreams and they will help you I picked everything on my own But I know they have great packages...good luck and there is so much info on here ..Just ask and search
      Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#413 krazyk

krazyk
      • 90 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 03:19 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by cessyboston
        congrats on picking dreams we are about a year apart!!!! I would contact a wedding cordinator at Dreams and they will help you I picked everything on my own But I know they have great packages...good luck and there is so much info on here ..Just ask and search
        Thanks!

Is it easier to do everything seperate?

#414 cessyboston

cessyboston
        • VIP Member
        • 2,096 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 04:12 PM

Quote:
          Thanks!

Is it easier to do everything seperate?
          I do not know if it is easier I just wanted more control of what I wanted...But look into it it is a personal choice....
          Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#415 krazyk

krazyk
          • 90 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 04:19 PM

oh ok, sounds like me!

#416 jwells

jwells
            • 10 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:05 PM

I am headed to Cabo this weekend to check out the Hilton, Westin and Dreams. The more reserach and the more I read on this site I really think I am leaning towards Dreams. I do have a few questions. Do you really need a planner for day of the wedding if I choose to have my wedding at Dreams. I have read where a few of you all used an outside WC and others used the WC at Dreams. I would welcome any feedback, thoughts, est. I have also seen some information on a lady named Tammy to book reservations. Who is she and what is the benefit of going through her?
              I am very new to the site and appreciate all of the information that is posted. It is very helpful.

#417 jmill130

jmill130
              • 601 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 10:08 PM

We just got married at Dreams and used Mariana who is free with Dreams. We loved her, she was great! We didn't need anyone else!

Many people use Tammy as a TA and love her too! I would search by Cabo Dreams Reviews and read others reviews. You can search by the Westin and Hilton as well. Spend time there and you will get a bunch of honest feedback! Best of luck to you! Safe travels!

#418 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 September 2008 - 10:37 PM

Quote:
                Hi Kalesh,

do you want me to get you in touch with a WC at dreams? i can pic a good one for you...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#419 lizcolgin

lizcolgin
                • 60 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 12:25 PM

Kalesh,

I think you will be very impressed with Dreams in Cabo. I am getting married there next month and we are reallye excited. Also, I have been using one of the free WC's there named Yarai. She has been really helpful as well. I have also been using Teresa as a travel agent and she works with Tami. Use this site as much as you can and you will find it very helpful.

Kelley

#420 jwells

jwells
                  • 10 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 04:32 PM

Kalesha,
                    I am confused, does Teresa work for Dreams or is she an outside TA? Excuse my ignorance but I am assuming there is a benefit by working with a travel agent? Are they able to provide a better rate than expedia or travelocity est.?
                    One more question, are you doing a package with Dreams or are you contracting some of your own vendors?

Thanks so much for your information. I really appreciate it.

Jennifer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users