Photo

Dreams Cabo Brides

• Please log in to reply
1230 replies to this topic

#371 Jackie

Jackie
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 03:11 PM

Courtney howd you do that? I seriously might be the dumbest mod ever.
    My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#372 tralalalala21

tralalalala21
    • 9 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 08:47 PM

Add me to the list I plan to get married in 07/18/09 at the dreams resort too

#373 Jackie

Jackie
      • 2,290 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:07 PM

k I'll add you now, welcome!

#374 Karinv7

Karinv7
        • 24 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:09 PM

Hi there,
          You can also add me! I am getting married Sept 5th, 2008 at Dreams!

#375 Jackie

Jackie
          • 2,290 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 09:26 AM

Sound good, I'll add you now!

#376 mrsmark08

mrsmark08
            • 136 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 01:42 AM

Ok girls, here's my last post. i MUST finish packing then try & get some sleep.. we leave around 6 am tomorrow morning. You guys are the best!! Planning this wedding has been so much easier when we can all share ideas. After the wedding we come back for less then 24 hours to unpack/repack then off to the honeymoon. it seems like i'm gonna be gone forever, we don't get back till July 6! My review and pics will be posted as soon as I can. Thanks soooo much!!

Amy, i'll be looking for you to have that margarita on monday before we leave!!

#377 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
              • VIP Member
              • 3,405 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:24 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by mrsmark08
                Ok girls, here's my last post. i MUST finish packing then try & get some sleep.. we leave around 6 am tomorrow morning. You guys are the best!! Planning this wedding has been so much easier when we can all share ideas. After the wedding we come back for less then 24 hours to unpack/repack then off to the honeymoon. it seems like i'm gonna be gone forever, we don't get back till July 6! My review and pics will be posted as soon as I can. Thanks soooo much!!

Amy, i'll be looking for you to have that margarita on monday before we leave!!
                Yippee! I get to meet a BDW buddy! I also get to see Abbie (Dougsgirl) on Sunday at the airport since she works for the airline we are flying out of! How fun! I was telling Abbie I'm trying to figure out how to explain to my big family entourage that is flying down with us how I know this stranger lady from the airline....

I'm officially off of work ladies....two more days and we are off!

#378 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,047 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
                • LocationToronto

Posted 20 June 2008 - 01:11 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by amy&andy08
                Yippee! I get to meet a BDW buddy! I also get to see Abbie (Dougsgirl) on Sunday at the airport since she works for the airline we are flying out of! How fun! I was telling Abbie I'm trying to figure out how to explain to my big family entourage that is flying down with us how I know this stranger lady from the airline....

yey!!! that's so fun I'm super excited for you

#379 Jackie

Jackie
                • 2,290 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 01:33 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mrsmark08
                  Ok girls, here's my last post. i MUST finish packing then try & get some sleep.. we leave around 6 am tomorrow morning. You guys are the best!! !!
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by amy&andy08
                  Yippee! I get to meet a BDW buddy! I also get to see Abbie (Dougsgirl) on Sunday at the airport since she works for the airline we are flying out of! How fun!

Have so so so much fun and enjoy every single minute of it. I cant wait to hear all about, I'm so excited for you girls!!!!!!

#380 astevens11

astevens11
                  • 18 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 11:52 AM

Hi, please add me to the list my wedding is 07/04/09. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users