Jump to content

Photo

Dreams Cabo Brides


  • Please log in to reply
1230 replies to this topic

#341 michelle08

michelle08
  • VIP Member
  • 2,702 posts

    Posted 15 May 2008 - 10:52 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by kristendotcom
    So ladies... I leave for Cabo tomorrow!! I'm so excited!! I just wanted to post a quick THANK YOU to all the Dreams brides and brides to be. This forum has been so helpful in my wedding planning! I will post pics and a review when I get back!
    Have a nice trip!!!! I will be shortlly after you!

    On a side note...someone mentioned the lights under the tables...I love those...does anyone know what kind of lights they are?

    #342 lizcolgin

    lizcolgin
    • Newbie
    • 60 posts

      Posted 15 May 2008 - 10:57 AM

      OMG! I am so happy for you and enjoy every second you can. Can't wait to hear about your wedding day!

      #343 JessicaM

      JessicaM
      • Vendor
      • 1,969 posts

        Posted 15 May 2008 - 11:36 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by kristendotcom
        So ladies... I leave for Cabo tomorrow!! I'm so excited!! I just wanted to post a quick THANK YOU to all the Dreams brides and brides to be. This forum has been so helpful in my wedding planning! I will post pics and a review when I get back!
        Have a fantastic time!! Can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures!!
         

         


        #344 Amy&Andy

        Amy&Andy
        • VIP Member
        • 3,405 posts

          Posted 15 May 2008 - 11:42 AM

          Have a wonderful time Kristen! Give Dreams a little love for us, and bring back some dang sunshine!

          #345 Jackie

          Jackie
          • Sr. Member
          • 2,290 posts

            Posted 15 May 2008 - 11:48 AM

            Good luck Kristen have a great time!

            I e-mailed Mariana about the lights and am waiting to hear back from her. I asked if they were plug in's or battery operated etc.
            My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
            http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

            #346 kristendotcom

            kristendotcom
            • Jr. Member
            • 294 posts

              Posted 15 May 2008 - 12:54 PM

              Thanks girls!!

              #347 Christi

              Christi
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,905 posts

                Posted 15 May 2008 - 06:17 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jackie
                Just a heads up. I am doing the hanging lanterns for our reception. So I read on here somewhere that Dreams charged $180.00 for lanterns that they provided and hung. I bought my own at asianideas.com for super cheap, and am lugging them down there myself. I e-mailed mariana to ask how much it would cost to hang them if I provided my own and she said $60.00 usd. I saved over 50.00 bucks doing it this way. But then again I do have to transport them there myself. Just an FYI for those of you who are thinking about doing the lanterns.
                Yesica at Dreams quoted me $200 for them...Does anyone know if they have gone lower $180...i'd like to have bargaining power!

                #348 JessicaM

                JessicaM
                • Vendor
                • 1,969 posts

                  Posted 15 May 2008 - 06:18 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ladygrey
                  Yesica at Dreams quoted me $200 for them...Does anyone know if they have gone lower $180...i'd like to have bargaining power!
                  that is what I was quoted as well...never head of it lower than that if they were providing the lanters.
                   

                   


                  #349 Jackie

                  Jackie
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 2,290 posts

                    Posted 15 May 2008 - 06:42 PM

                    So I heard back from Mariana and she said the lights under the tables are lanterns and there is no cords or wires or anything.
                    She said they are beautiful and worth the money.
                    So looks like we will be getting them.
                    Holey Moley there is going to be enough light in our one little area to light up the whole resort!
                    My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

                    #350 JessicaM

                    JessicaM
                    • Vendor
                    • 1,969 posts

                      Posted 15 May 2008 - 07:11 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Jackie
                      So I heard back from Mariana and she said the lights under the tables are lanterns and there is no cords or wires or anything.
                      She said they are beautiful and worth the money.
                      So looks like we will be getting them.
                      Holey Moley there is going to be enough light in our one little area to light up the whole resort!
                      Jackie it sounds beauitful!! It will be well worth a few extra dollars for the atmosphere!!
                       

                       





                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users