1230 replies to this topic

#331 JessicaM

JessicaM
  • Vendor
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 06:51 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jackie
    I had a feeling that that is what was happening. That is why when I e-mailed Mariana I specifically said that I had spoken to a girl that said Dreams provided the lanterns for her in addition to hanging them for $180.00 I said to her in a nice way that maybe it should be less money since I am providing my own lanterns.

I mean lets face it, they are using our other BDW brides left over lanterns to hang for people and charging us 180.00 bucks the same exact amount but yet we are bringing our own which will take up some space and weight in our suitcase and we purchased on our own.

Word of advice print out all of your agrements via e-mail so that when you get the final bill you have something of substance to fight with.
    I emailed Yesica to ask her about this and she did confirm that if you brought your own lanterns down they only charged $60 to hang them. Thanks for the heads up Jackie!! That saved Amy & I over $100 since we are sharing the lanters!!

#332 CareyJ

CareyJ
    • 4 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 08:05 PM

Who is Suzanne and how do I get a hold of her? I am getting married a week before you? I have no idea about our menu yet....

#333 sassybride

sassybride
      • Banned
      • 294 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 09:03 AM

oh! Not getting married at dreams but also want to know what kind of lights are under the tables for 10$. does anyone know?
        Staying at...RIU PALACE LOS CABOS

(Reception at the Westin Los Cabos)55 Guests attending

#334 JessicaM

JessicaM
        • Vendor
        • 1,969 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 10:35 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by CareyJ
          Who is Suzanne and how do I get a hold of her? I am getting married a week before you? I have no idea about our menu yet....
          Are you talking about the salon? Here is their website with email. Suzanne Morel Face and Body Care

Did they send you the menu options?

#335 Jackie

Jackie
          • 2,290 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 01:33 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JessicaM
            I emailed Yesica to ask her about this and she did confirm that if you brought your own lanterns down they only charged $60 to hang them. Thanks for the heads up Jackie!! That saved Amy & I over $100 since we are sharing the lanters!!
            Oh good deal! I was hoping that would help someone else out and not just me!

We are all so good at this game, they cant get anything by us BDW freaks!
            My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
            http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#336 JessicaM

JessicaM
            • Vendor
            • 1,969 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 01:39 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jackie
              Oh good deal! I was hoping that would help someone else out and not just me!

We are all so good at this game, they cant get anything by us BDW freaks!
              I wonder if they can figure out who is on BDW because like this...we all then email them about the same thing right after one another!! Thanks again for the heads up!!

#337 Jackie

Jackie
              • 2,290 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 01:42 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by twixygrl

On a new topic, have you seen the new photos on the website?? One of the photos show lighting under the table...Dreams will provide this for $10 per table, which I thought was a bargain, so I will be having both the table lanterns and the hanging lanterns and luminaries that we are bringing with us!!! Let there be light!
                Oh thanks for the heads up, I just e-mailed Mariana asking about this. We have so much light allready I'm wondering if it will be to much or if it will make the setting look even better. I asked Mariana for her honest opinion so hopefully she gives it to me.

#338 Nene

Nene
                • 86 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 06:39 PM

That ia so funny- because I will tell her what I want and "she is like who are you talking too?" We are all in it together. Hehehe

#339 Jackie

Jackie
                  • 2,290 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 06:46 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JessicaM
                    I wonder if they can figure out who is on BDW because like this...we all then email them about the same thing right after one another!! Thanks again for the heads up!!
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Nene
                    That ia so funny- because I will tell her what I want and "she is like who are you talking too?" We are all in it together. Hehehe
                    I told her right off the bat that I was a member of the forum. Believe it or not Dreams WC's know this forum well because Tammy produced this forum (it started as a Cabo bride forum) and was a Dreams bride and is now a TA and works a lot with Dreams. When I met Mariana during our site visit we talked a lot about the forum and she knew all about it. So as far as any pull goes if we have any at all, it would be with this resort. One more great reason to have picked Dreams.

#340 kristendotcom

kristendotcom
                    • 294 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 10:24 AM

So ladies... I leave for Cabo tomorrow!! I'm so excited!! I just wanted to post a quick THANK YOU to all the Dreams brides and brides to be. This forum has been so helpful in my wedding planning! I will post pics and a review when I get back!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users