Photo

Dreams Cabo Brides

• Please log in to reply
1230 replies to this topic

#181 DreamsDreamer

DreamsDreamer
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 03:58 AM

oh! one more question.... Someone earlier said it was $25pp for the ceremony and $25pp for the reception. Does that include drinks for everyone at the reception? Or is bar totally separate?

#182 Leia78

Leia78
    • VIP Member
    • 2,459 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 01:05 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by cessyboston
      thanks so much leia....is there just a basic cermony do we choose wording or do they have us pick something....is that a stupid question so sorry if it is....
      it is not a stupid question...I was totally stressing about my ceremony too. I had about a zillion questions for him, since all the wedding I've ever been to were catholic ones.

He emails you several ceremony templates (sand, hand, unity candle ceremony...). But there are a ton of samples on the internet if you wanted to add or change some poems, readings...Then you can mix and match, change it up....he like to keep the ceremony short. I pieced mine together, and he told me it was too long. So I cut it down. He was nice about it, but I was kinda peeved at first. He's extremely professional and quick to respond.

#183 cabobridetobe23

cabobridetobe23
      • 11 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:11 PM

I just got married at Dreams last Saturday! Still here!!! Everything was perfect. I mean perfect!!!!

#184 Leia78

Leia78
        • VIP Member
        • 2,459 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:21 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by cabobridetobe23
          I just got married at Dreams last Saturday! Still here!!! Everything was perfect. I mean perfect!!!!
          pictures PLEASE!!!!

#185 JessicaM

JessicaM
          • Vendor
          • 1,969 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:56 PM

Quote:
            Yes....we LOVE pictures around here...please share!!

#186 Jackie

Jackie
            • 2,290 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 07:39 PM

Quote:

Dont keep us hanging we want to hear all about it :) how exciting!
              My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
              http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#187 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
              • VIP Member
              • 3,405 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 09:28 PM

I cannot believe how close some of us are to the weddings! My god girls we are almost there! Just having a freak out on time day today......and noticed half of us Dreams gals are almost under 4 months out! EEEK!

#188 kristendotcom

kristendotcom
                • 294 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 10:03 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Leia78
                  it is not a stupid question...I was totally stressing about my ceremony too. I had about a zillion questions for him, since all the wedding I've ever been to were catholic ones.

He emails you several ceremony templates (sand, hand, unity candle ceremony...). But there are a ton of samples on the internet if you wanted to add or change some poems, readings...Then you can mix and match, change it up....he like to keep the ceremony short. I pieced mine together, and he told me it was too long. So I cut it down. He was nice about it, but I was kinda peeved at first. He's extremely professional and quick to respond.

We were originally going to do a legal ceremony but now we are thinking about going to Vegas for a long weekend and doing the legal part there and having the symbolic ceremony in Cabo. I need to decide soon since its only 3 months away!!
                  Did Yesica give you his info? I guess maybe I should tell her first huh?

Is anyone doing the sand ceremony? I like that idea.

#189 Leia78

Leia78
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,459 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 11:00 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by amy&andy08
                    I cannot believe how close some of us are to the weddings! My god girls we are almost there! Just having a freak out on time day today......and noticed half of us Dreams gals are almost under 4 months out! EEEK!
                    I'm really looking forward to your wedding Amy. I know it's going to be absolutely gorgeous!

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by kristendotcom
                    We were originally going to do a legal ceremony but now we are thinking about going to Vegas for a long weekend and doing the legal part there and having the symbolic ceremony in Cabo. I need to decide soon since its only 3 months away!!
                    Did Yesica give you his info? I guess maybe I should tell her first huh?

Is anyone doing the sand ceremony? I like that idea.
                    Yessica gave me his info. I'm not doing the sand ceremony. I'm doing the Unity candle one.

#190 cessyboston

cessyboston
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,096 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 12:06 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Leia78
                      I'm really looking forward to your wedding Amy. I know it's going to be absolutely gorgeous!

Yessica gave me his info. I'm not doing the sand ceremony. I'm doing the Unity candle one.
                      leia , such a silly question but i love the idea of the candle but the wind at dreams is very windy are you using more of a hurricane vase for it sorry id this is silly i need visual..
                      Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users