Dreams Cabo Brides

• Please log in to reply
1230 replies to this topic

#141 JessicaM

JessicaM
  • Vendor
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 05:23 PM

Does anyone know for the luminaries for the walkways...do the votives need to be in a glass holder or can then just be set in the sand in the bag? I noticed on their ad Michaels has all their votives on sale (some in holder & some not) and didn't know which way to go!

Attached Files

#142 Jackie

Jackie
    • 2,290 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 06:03 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by chprfan
      Does anyone know for the luminaries for the walkways...do the votives need to be in a glass holder or can then just be set in the sand in the bag? I noticed on their ad Michaels has all their votives on sale (some in holder & some not) and didn't know which way to go!
      I thought they just needed to be tealights no glass holders, but not positive.
      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#143 JessicaM

JessicaM
      • Vendor
      • 1,969 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 09:16 PM

yeah i dont know either..guess I will ask Yesica about those to send a PM to someone to see what they did...

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JackieB
        I thought they just needed to be tealights no glass holders, but not positive.

#144 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 17 February 2008 - 11:18 PM

ask sarah...she made her own. i thought they were tea lights as well.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#145 JessicaM

JessicaM
        • Vendor
        • 1,969 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 05:05 PM

Sarah said she had Dreams provide them, votives though, since tea lights wouldn't last very long. I am going to email Yesica to see if they can provide the glass holder if needed.

#146 gttrph

gttrph
          • 27 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 08:59 PM

Sorry about that, it's on October 10th,2008 and yes, I was finally ablle to find DJ Ricardo's info and was able to contact him so thanks!

#147 Jackie

Jackie
            • 2,290 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 09:16 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by chprfan
              Sarah said she had Dreams provide them, votives though, since tea lights wouldn't last very long. I am going to email Yesica to see if they can provide the glass holder if needed.
              good to know, I guess the tealights wouldnt last long enough.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by gttrph
              Sorry about that, it's on October 10th,2008 and yes, I was finally ablle to find DJ Ricardo's info and was able to contact him so thanks!

good, I've heard great things about DJ Ricardo.
              My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
              http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#148 kristendotcom

kristendotcom
              • 294 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 06:13 PM

Hi Ladies!

Question to those who had a legal ceremony at Dreams Cabo--

Yesica told me we will get our marriage certificate right away so we can take it back home but I forgot to ask if it was in English or Spanish... does anyone know?

#149 Nene

Nene
                • 86 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 03:12 PM

Hey me too! I am so far behind you ladies- I am such a slacker...
                  My wedding date at dreams is 07/04/08

#150 Nene

Nene
                  • 86 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 03:37 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay Ladies I am heading down to Cabo next Sunday to do a big wedding sweep. I have been the worst bride! I do not know how to plan and have been incredibly sick for 3 months I think it is stress- wedding/family/job! I did not know about all the extra vendors so I am going to take all your advise and try to get it done! All I want for my wedding is to have it beautiful, simple, and relaxed (stress-free)... Plus to have FUN!!!

Wedding date : July 4, 2004
                    Ceremony: ?
                    Reception: ?
                    Food: I was wondering about this? We booked our 7 nights at Dreams to get the free wedding package-this comes with food, is this food good or should we upgrade!
                    Cake: Divine Divas
                    Flowers: ? I will take your advise and try to find an outside vendor!
                    Music: DJ Richard (The one Angela had-Thanks Angela!)
                    Hair and Makeup: Help- Has anyone did their hair and make-up with Dreams Saloon? I tried to save money here but if you ladies say Suzanne___ then I will book her. She called me a couple of times but I thought her price was expensive? But, if she is good then I will call her back!
                    Wedding Cordinator Yesica at Dreams
                    Phontographer: Tomas Barron (any bad reviews-we still have not gave him the deposit yet?)
                    Videographer: Tomas Barron -(is this cool, he had a package deal: 5 hrs photos and 2 hours of video for $2,100?)
                    Some stuff I've done allready:
                    STD's
                    Booked flights and hotel for wedding and honeymoon
                    Booked Phot. and Video, DJ, and Cake

Stuff I need to do:
                    Invitations (Yikes)
                    Flowers
                    Food-a big choice because my family likes too eat!
                    Decide on and start building our playlist
                    Wedding day jewelry
                    Buy rings
                    Wedding day shoes for all of us (is it okay that I do not care about shoes- My sis says it will look ugly in pics but I just want to be barefoot at the ceremony and then whatever at the reception?)
                    Oh ya- Canopy
                    Officiant (was not planning on this-do I need one Dreams provides one?)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users