Dreams Cabo Brides

• Please log in to reply
1230 replies to this topic

#1221 misscuppycake

• 17 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:41 AM

This is my first time posting although I've read TONS of threads on this site already. I'm in the very preliminary stages of looking at wedding venues, but Dreams Cabo keeps jumping out at me.

My big question at this point is - for anyone who had a Spring wedding (March/April) - was it cold at night?? I love the outdoor dinner venue but I get cold quite easily and it would be a shame if I had to wear a sweater or shawl over my wedding dress. Any answers would be appreciated :)

#1222 laurenm0980

• 29 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:34 AM

I have been searching for some pictures of the different restaurants at Dreams and of the bars.  Could anyone recommend a good bar for Welcome drinks?  Pictures would be great if anyone has any!

Thank you!!

#1223 Melissa H

Melissa H
      • 6 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:26 AM

Hi All - I'm leaving for my August 3rd wedding 5 weeks from tomorrow - and I feel like I am starting to panic.  I know that the WCs are known for being extremely busy, especially this time of year, but I haven't been able to get a hold of mine and there have been no decisions made regarding food, flowers, or basically anything (other than my DJ, photographer, hair & makeup that I booked on my own).  HELP!!  Is it time to panic or am I still in good shape???  Did you all experience the same thing and did everything come together in the end?  Thank you!

#1224 jsullivan86

• 22 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:05 AM

Melissa- feel free to email me...I got married there October 27th last year at Dreams and I am actually going back July 28-August 2nd for vacation. I am more than happy to answer any of your questions and ease your mind :) I remember feeling the same way as you are right now! My personal email is jessicasullivan86@gmail.com If you click on my profile I did a review of Dreams too that might help you

#1225 jsullivan86

• 22 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:27 AM

Hey girls! I know when I was planning my wedding all I wanted to see on here was pictures, pictures and more pictures of Dreams!!!! I have a full review under my profile but here's some pictures of my DREAM wedding at Dreams Los Cabos!

Feel free to email me directly at jessicasullivan86@gmail.com with questions

#1226 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,569 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:37 AM

Gorgeous Gorgeous wededing!!!

#1227 heathermarie28

• 12 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:44 PM

Hi everyone, I am newly engaged and looking for venues in cabo and it seems like dreams is an amazing place to get married.  Just a few questions for you girls that have already done some planning. I was looking at the packages and I would either choose the love or ultimate, however I will not need hair or makeup and would like to bring my own DJ are there ways to pick and choose to reduce cost or would I need to choose the lower package and add on certain things. I want certain things like complimentary champagne for whatever the max is for the ultimate wedding as well as the gold menu and centerpieces for tables that arent in the more basic package. Experiences with dreams please share :) thanks

wedding newb for aug-sept 2014

#1228 Melissa14

• 304 posts
                • Wedding Date:July 27, 2013
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos
                • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by princym 

Hi Ladies!
                i am booked for Sept 28, 2013 at Dreams so excited!!

So exciting!!! Best of luck to you and enjoy every single second it goes by so quickly.

Marrying My 5th Grade "Boyfriend"...Life has a funny way of working itself out

#1229 MN105

• 1 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

Hello lovely ladies! I'm a newbie and I must say I love this site! Given my fiancĀ© and I will be paying for the wedding we figured a Mexican getaway wedding would fit into our budget. It's all a bit overwhelming but I think I've decided to go with Dreams! I've looked at all the packages and was wondering if anyone did the a la carte option?? There are things I want from the packages but think I want to choose my own photographer, florist and get a mariachi band. I'm thinking we will have under 60 guests and im really concerned with cost. I know it's a personal question but is anyone willing to share their cost breakdown for the various items, flowers, food, dj, photographer etc. ? I want to be realistic and really determine what's an absolute need vs want. Thank you so much!

#1230 misscuppycake

• 17 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 03:41 PM

I know this thread hasn't been active for a while, but if anyone can offer some advice - that'd be great!

I've been reading reviews on Trip Advisor religiously about how there is no nightly entertainment at Dreams. I'm concerned about this because I'm a big night person! What did you and your friends do at night at Dreams?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users