Photo

Dreams Cabo Brides

• Please log in to reply
1230 replies to this topic

#1201 Melissa H

Melissa H
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:25 PM

I am currently working with Yesica and requested her after my friend raved about how great she was when she had her wedding at Dreams a few years ago.  Yesica is great, very nice and has provided me with all of the information I need to plan my wedding - I'm still 7 months out, so I haven't started on the nitty-gritty just yet.  I don't know how Magda was with email responses, but my understanding is that all of the coordinators are on 'Mexico Time' and can take a few days or a week to get back to you...you'll find the same with Yesica.  When is your wedding date?  Good luck!!

#1202 mlw02

mlw02
    • 65 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:38 PM

March 1. A little less than 2 months.

#1203 Melissa14

Melissa14
      • 304 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 27, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos
      • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:03 PM

Does anyone know where I can get sparklers outside of Dreams? The resort wants to charge us $5 a piece! seems expensive

Marrying My 5th Grade "Boyfriend"...Life has a funny way of working itself out

#1204 kerri85

kerri85
      • 12 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:06 AM

Does anyone know where I can get sparklers outside of Dreams? The resort wants to charge us $5 a piece! seems expensive  

You can probably get them at the Walmart in Cabo (either take a taxi from Dreams or jump on the city bus -its only $1 to use it and there is a stop right outside of Walmart). Not sure if they would carry them but if so, its definitely a cheaper option!

#1205 Melissa14

Melissa14
        • 304 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:24 PM

oooh that's a good idea! Thank you!

#1206 Melissa H

Melissa H
        • 6 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:42 PM

Can you not purchase them prior to your wedding and bring them with you?  Not sure if that's considered an "explosive" by the airlines - if you can't bring them with you maybe you can ship them down to Dreams ahead of time?

Just a thought - let me know what you find out - I'd like to do the same thing!  I'm getting married there the weekend after you are! :)

and DANG - $5 per sparkler?  That's a little crazy.

#1207 Melissa14

Melissa14
          • 304 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:59 AM

I've tried everything! It's clearly listed as an explosive on all airline websites :( (I know it makes no sense)

I also contacted an awesome vendor I found that claimed on their website that they ship anywhere in the world and I chatted with a rep and he told me they can't ship those to Mexico, he explained to me that they wouldn't ever get passed security at the border.

#1208 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 11:01 AM

Prob why Dreams has to pay so much for them.

#1209 princym

princym
            • 14 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:23 PM

Hi Ladies!
              i am booked for Sept 28, 2013 at Dreams so excited!!

#1210 J0hanna

J0hanna
              • 81 posts
              • Wedding Date:October 3, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Villa Del Arco
              • LocationCabo San Lucas

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by mlw02 

I just got an email from Magda that she will be gone for our wedding so she is turning me over to Yesica. Has anyone else dealt with her. It kinda of upsets me since we have been booked with them for a year now.

I'm currently working with Yesica right now and so far she has been great! E-mails have been delayed a bit but my wedding is not planned until 10/2014 so I have a lot of time. But she is super nice and gives you all the information you need. Just thought I'd give feedback. But she's been great. Good Luck and congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users