Dreams Cabo Brides

• Please log in to reply
1230 replies to this topic

#1111 proti007

proti007
  • 467 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:21 PM

Congrats ShawnaRochelle!

Our wedding is also taking place at the gazebo, although we've opted to have our reception at the Oceana Pool Terrace rather than the Cascade Terrace (we're only having around 35 guests). 

Like some of the other ladies here, I was also planning on having a dual legal/symbolic ceremony, but we've just opted to get legally married in Canada first. In as much as we had our hearts set on getting married legally on July 27th, we could not justify the cost (Dreams was charging and additional $350 for legal ceremony, plus bloodwork $220 per person, plus the cost of getting Apostille Birth Certificates $700+). Altogether with getting the documents translated when we got back, all of the additional paperwork and an additional $2000 cost, we said forget it. So we're now going for symbolic only, with the ceremony being conducted by Rev. Marco.

Natalie

#1112 proti007

proti007
    • 467 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 08:33 AM

Hey Dreams brides! Here's a link to the pre-travel brochures and luggage tags I made:

http://www.bestdesti...-pics-templates

Natalie

#1113 proti007

proti007
      • 467 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:04 PM

Also, I just booked my Sunset Cruise (a welcome dinner for our guests, and a little thank you from the B&G!) through Cabo Ecotours. The website is www.caboecotours.com

Only 43 days to go!

Natalie

#1114 bride3183

bride3183
        • 173 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:53 AM

Looks like so much fun!

Originally Posted by proti007 

Also, I just booked my Sunset Cruise (a welcome dinner for our guests, and a little thank you from the B&G!) through Cabo Ecotours. The website is www.caboecotours.com

Only 43 days to go!

Natalie

Dreams Los Cabos - October 29, 2011

#1115 Ashleyrae

Ashleyrae
          • 12 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 12:41 PM

Here is my wedding review!

http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/4824

#1116 LRJAdams

LRJAdams
            • 8 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:00 PM

So, here we are in mid July! Who all has weddings coming up? My wedding is September 3rd! Everything is coming together, Im so excited!

#1117 jtalaura1

jtalaura1
              • 10 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:56 AM

Your wedding looks amazing!  My fiance and I are trying to decide where to have the reception.  We originally wanted to do it on the beach.  The WC said that most people don't do that but he didn't really say why.  Did you consider the beach?  Any insight on this?  Thanks so much for your help and for sharing your review & pics!

#1118 JessX823

JessX823
                • 29 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 12:20 PM

Hi everyone!  it's been a long while since I posted to this site and I'm still in "Noob" status. Oh well.

I'm getting married on 9/18/11 in the Gazebo with reception at the Cascada Terrace.  Just a little under 2 months away!!

My fiance and I did a site visit back in April and I'm so glad I did.  Seeing Yarai in action was amazing.  I now understand why it takes her a while to return emails when she is running around all day.  She was so busy but always found time to meet with us whenever we asked for her. 

We're doing the ultimate wedding package and have 40 guests booked and confirmed so far with only a few more unknown RSVPs.  Lola of Florenta Flower Design is my florist and Marcel of Glez  Photography is the photographer.

Couple of questions for the group:

1 - Is anyone doing any planned activities such as ATV or pub crawl? I'm interested in finding out what other people are doing and/or how it went.

2 - For a wedding of 40-50, what table placement did you use/planning?  I'm debating between round tables or rectangle tables.

3 - I'm renting the sound system from the resort and one of my friends will be handling the music. Did anyone do the same and how did it go? Was it loud enough and where there any problems?

#1119 Mich1111

Mich1111
                  • 24 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 12:31 PM

@Ashleyrae - your wedding looked beautiful! I'm also getting my hair and makeup done by whatever is included in the package. I'm glad and relieved to know you had a great experience! Congratulations!!!

Originally Posted by Ashleyrae 

Here is my wedding review!

http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/4824

Dreams Los Cabos --- 11.11.11

22 booked....and counting!

#1120 anichols8

anichols8
                    • 232 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 01:11 PM

Thanks for the awesome review!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users