Photo

Dreams Cabo Brides

• Please log in to reply
1230 replies to this topic

#1031 Cherazi

Cherazi
  • 196 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 07:59 AM

Now I am really worried. Magdalena is much slower in responding to emails than Mariana. And she already gave me a different price for the bonfire party than what we had agreed upon with Mariana. 

I will give her a few more days and if things don't get better I think I will ask Tammy to talk to them. My wedding is just 1.5 months away.

Why did this happen ?? Why couldn't Mariana just stay for another couple of months?

#1032 Teira1031

Teira1031
    • 766 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 08:55 AM

Hey ladies- were getting married next week and I'm curious if we are doing a legal ceremony does that mean we'll be legally married in the US or do we still have to go to the courthouse and get married here?

#1033 proti007

proti007
      • 467 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 08:58 AM

Really?! Magdelena has been fairly prompt responding to my emails! Do you still have all of your correspondence with Mariana? I have kept every single email, that way my quotes from Mariana need to be honoured by Magdelena. I wish Mariana was still there too :(

Originally Posted by Cherazi 

Now I am really worried. Magdalena is much slower in responding to emails than Mariana. And she already gave me a different price for the bonfire party than what we had agreed upon with Mariana. 

I will give her a few more days and if things don't get better I think I will ask Tammy to talk to them. My wedding is just 1.5 months away.

Why did this happen ?? Why couldn't Mariana just stay for another couple of months?

#1034 Cherazi

Cherazi
        • 196 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 09:16 AM

Yes. I have kept all the emails. I just wish I didn't have to go through this again so close to my wedding ... I now feel like I need to reconfirm everything to avoid last minute hiccups.

About legal ceremony: yes, you will be married. However you need to translate your marriage certificate as soon as possible to present for changing your name, bank account, etc. I will be using this website recommended by Dreams: http://www.UltraTranslate.com/ It will cost $100 for certified documents. Hope this helps.

#1035 proti007

proti007
          • 467 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 10:57 AM

Boo....sorry to hear you're feeling stressed out so close to your wedding, Azadeh :(

#1036 kiwibride

kiwibride
            • 275 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 11:35 AM

This really sucks, the last thing you need is stress so close to your wedding.  I hope it all works out and that Magdalena starts getting back to you.

I must admit though David is my wedding co-ordinator and when i first started working with him over a year ago he would get back to me within a day or 2 now it takes at least a week, very painful and annoying considering my wedding is less than 2 weeks away and we leave in 3 days.

I was really hoping to have the cost forecast from him before we left as once we leave i want to be on HOLIDAY and relax and not have to worry about anything!!

Originally Posted by Cherazi 

#1037 mari15t

mari15t
              • 72 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 12:54 PM

I am also getting married @ Dreams this fall. I have been having a really hard time getting Magdalena to reply to my emails as well. Proti, are you cooresponding with her by a new email address? She wrote me an email last week saying she would respond to the email I sent her 2 weeks ago from a new address, but I never got anything from her.  Today I tried sending her an email to the new address, but the email would not go through.

@ KiwiBride- Wow, your wedding date is sooo close!!! How are you feeling?

#1038 Teira1031

Teira1031
                • 766 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 01:37 PM

Victoria- let's set up a time to meet for a drink while were there! I'd love to meet you and cheers to our weddings! We're there until the 13th!

#1039 kiwibride

kiwibride
                  • 275 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 01:56 PM

I am feeling very excited! I have bronchitis though and my voice has nearly gone, i sound like a man!!  Hope that goes away very soon!!

Originally Posted by mari15t 

I am also getting married @ Dreams this fall. I have been having a really hard time getting Magdalena to reply to my emails as well. Proti, are you cooresponding with her by a new email address? She wrote me an email last week saying she would respond to the email I sent her 2 weeks ago from a new address, but I never got anything from her.  Today I tried sending her an email to the new address, but the email would not go through.

@ KiwiBride- Wow, your wedding date is sooo close!!! How are you feeling?

#1040 kiwibride

kiwibride
                    • 275 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 01:58 PM

Yes def that is a great idea!  We arrive on the 8th, have a cocktail party at the one and only on the 9th.  We could meet either on the 8th, 10th or 12th.  Have you received your cost forecast from your co-ordiantor??

Quote:SUBMIT
                      Originally Posted by Teira1031 

Victoria- let's set up a time to meet for a drink while were there! I'd love to meet you and cheers to our weddings! We're there until the 13th!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users