Photo

Dreams Cabo Brides

• Please log in to reply
1230 replies to this topic

#1021 proti007

proti007
  • 467 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 06:52 AM

lol yes, this is the hardest part. You might want to consider the fact that BECAUSE you are having a DW, which is untraditional, you CAN choose an untraditional song! You're getting married in Mexico, with a backdrop of the beach! How do you think something traditional (like Canon in D) will fit in with that? If you think, awesome! then go for it. If not, just pick a romantic, sentimental song that you like. I'm considering Sam Amidon's "Wedding Dress."

Originally Posted by Ashleyrae 

I have our DJ booked for the ceremony.. but now I have to come up with all of these songs! lol I am trying to get a theme together for the songs.. but i cannot decide on a song to walk down the aisle to! I guess I would prefer it has no words.. but I am worried if I do something like canon in D it will be such a stark contrast to the theme of songs in the prelude, seating of parents, etc!

#1022 kiwibride

kiwibride
    • 275 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 11:48 PM

I went to a wedding on the beach in thailand and the bride walked down the aisle to Canon in D and it was absolutely beautiful.  I am also walking down the aisle to Canon in D also, I think it is just the most beautiful song. 

Originally Posted by proti007 

lol yes, this is the hardest part. You might want to consider the fact that BECAUSE you are having a DW, which is untraditional, you CAN choose an untraditional song! You're getting married in Mexico, with a backdrop of the beach! How do you think something traditional (like Canon in D) will fit in with that? If you think, awesome! then go for it. If not, just pick a romantic, sentimental song that you like. I'm considering Sam Amidon's "Wedding Dress."

Originally Posted by Ashleyrae 

I have our DJ booked for the ceremony.. but now I have to come up with all of these songs! lol I am trying to get a theme together for the songs.. but i cannot decide on a song to walk down the aisle to! I guess I would prefer it has no words.. but I am worried if I do something like canon in D it will be such a stark contrast to the theme of songs in the prelude, seating of parents, etc!

#1023 LRJAdams

LRJAdams
      • 8 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 02:27 PM

Gilda Badillo is all booked up the day of my wedding. Any other recommendations? Who are you ladies using for photography?

#1024 proti007

proti007
        • 467 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 05:28 PM

I'm flying in a photographer, but I have a friend who used Fer Juaristi, and the photos were fabulous!

#1025 afpfgirl

afpfgirl
          • 4 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:53 AM

I'm flying in a photographer as well - if you need a recommendation, let me know!

#1026 bride3183

bride3183
            • 173 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 03:46 PM

Yay I just sent my deposit today for my wedding at Dreams on October 29, 2011!  I am so excited and this site is going to be a lifesaver!!

Dreams Los Cabos - October 29, 2011

#1027 Cherazi

Cherazi
              • 196 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 03:52 PM

Congratulations :) So exciting!

I am a little jealous ... I have had a  so much fun for the past 9 months planning my wedding that I am already sad that it will be over in a couple of months! I guess what I am trying to say is: HAVE FUN !!! 

Yay I just sent my deposit today for my wedding at Dreams on October 29, 2011!  I am so excited and this site is going to be a lifesaver!!

#1028 Cherazi

Cherazi
                • 196 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 05:53 PM

Dreams is now booked for the weekend of my wedding. I guess this finalized my guest list!

#1029 kiwibride

kiwibride
                  • 275 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:21 PM

Congrats Jbailley and enjoy planning your wedding, I leave in a week!

#1030 bride3183

bride3183
                    • 173 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 07:29 PM

Thanks kiwi and I can't wait to see your pictures!

Dreams Los Cabos - October 29, 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users