Jackie

Dreams Cabo Brides

group rates really depend on what time of year you are going...i have been able to beat the group rates directly through the resort so if you want to send me a pm with what dates you have i can give some approx. rates.

Originally Posted by emmisa View Post

I would e-mail the group coordinator for the hotel for that information. I don't know when your wedding date is, but my group rate is around $175 per person per night.

and for december, the group rate i have for my clients is $161 per person/pr night double occupancy for all inclusive.

$161? I'm gonna have to have my travel agent look into that! Thanks Tammy.

I'm at Dreams right now - it's amazing! I will write a lengthy review when I get back, but I just have to let everyone know that this place is incredible. I never want to leave!

Emelie

Originally Posted by Teira1031 View Post

Does anybody know about how much it would cost to have a private rehersal/welcome dinner at the resort?

it depends on what type of event you want...do you want a cocktail/hors d'oevre hour?  a full mexico theme buffet?  a 3 course sit down dinner?  usually the price is between $15-40 per person but depends on what you want, menu you chose, etc.