Jackie

Dreams Cabo Brides

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGAMMAGIRL77 View Post
Sorry, for the late response. I was in Vegas and it took me a couple of days to get back into the swing of things. My WC waived the day pass so I don't have to worry about this. Thanks goodness!!! I have about 15 guest staying at different locations.

Jess
WHOA!! How did you get yours waivedhuh.gif? That's awesome!!! You must have asked at the right time!!!!

My deraest Bill and Deanna!

You guys came out amazing in your pictures :) I was glad I met you and you certainly looked very happy on your wedding day. Many blessings to you and your family!

Love always!

Marco - Thank You! That is very sweet! We missed you, however you left us in good hands...Jorge did a great job! We hope you enjoyed your trip as you received you much deserved award!

xoxo

Deanna and Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by melette View Post
WHOA!! How did you get yours waivedhuh.gif? That's awesome!!! You must have asked at the right time!!!!
Melette, Honestly I just asked? There wasn't a big hesitation on my WC side. I just have to provide her with a list of the guests that are not staying at the hotel. I think you should ask you WC. Let me know what she says.

Jess