Jackie

Dreams Cabo Brides

Quick (probably stupid) Question. I have a ipod nano and wanted to use it for the reception (We are renting speakers from Dreams)....will that work or do I have to have the regular ipod?

I can't believe I missed this thread for so long!!

Wedding date : May 9th, 2008

Ceremony: Gazebo 5:30pm

Reception: Oceana Terrace

Food: Aaron and I did a tasting, and chose everything. I can't remember half the stuff we chose, but it was good! lol I'll update when I dig for the info...

Cake: We chose the Tres Leches cake

Flowers: I have absolutely no idea!!!

Music: bringin' the iPod!!

Hair and Makeup: Suzanne Morel

Wedding Cordinator: Mariana at Dreams

Photographer: The fabulous Leigh Miller!

Colors: Umm... blue... I think!

# of Guests: At this point, we have about 20 booked. The ideal wedding size for us! :)

Stuff I've Checked Off the List:

- Sent STD's

- Sent Invitations

- Booked trip and honeymoon

- Did bpics, currently creating album. Also had engagement pictures done.

- Finalized menu for reception

- Got my dress (and love it!)

- Booked hair/makeup

- Booked photographer

Things Awaiting a Checkmark:

- Bridemaid dresses

- Aaron and GM's attire

- Wedding bands

- Wedding day accessories

- Get wedding party gifts

- Book flights

- Order OOT bags/fillers

- Research group excursions

- Create welcome dinner slideshow

- Finish composing songlist

- Select flowers for bouquet

- Seating charts

- Small DIY projects like: guestbook, letters for OOT bags, programs (? not sure if I'm going to do them), I'm also creating a duotang for all guests (one per household) that I'll send before we leave. It'll have things like maps, phone numbers, things to remember, wedding day info, and an "ice-breaker" page introducing all guests attending.

Wow, I feel like I've done more than that. Either I'm forgetting something, or I was giving myself way too much credit!!

thewave.gif

YIPPEE, KATES WEDDING IS ONLY A FEW DAYS AWAY!!!!

12/8/07

WITH UNSELFISH LOVE I WISH YOU THE HAPPIEST WEDDING DAY EVER!!!!

VERY SELFISHLY I CANT WAIT TILL YOU GET BACK SO I CAN HEAR ALL ABOUT IT!!!

I know. By the time we get married Erika, we will have stolen at least one idea from every bride on here.

I feel like so far my wedding details are just one big combination of ideas I have found on this forum.

ditto i dont know who to thank anymore lol...lol..so thanks to everyone ..miss jaks love your pics....there so amazing.....they tell your story...thats why donnie and i love juan so much....congrtas again......