Jackie

Dreams Cabo Brides

Ana if you need any help let me know. Maybe some of the questions Jasmine has are ones I've already asked so I can share the knowledge wink.gif I owe you after everything you've helped me with!

Thanks Heather! cheesy.gif I might need help...not too sure yet. I'm going to keep it simple and use the same vendors I used myself, since I was super happy with them and they did amazing work. It will be a bit more elaborate, but whatever hopefully I can make it work within her budget.

Ana, that is so nice of you!!

Prob more fun the second time around since you have a wayy better feel for what you are doing!

Um judging from the idea pics, I want you to plan mine.

Erika our weddings are so close, we should consider sharing some things...i.e. I'm bringing some votives with me and I plan on leaving them there after - I could tell them that you're going to use mine and that they shouldn't charge you! If you want votives, that is...

Yes!!! I totally want votives!! That would be awesome!

Let me know if you think of anything else! I am happy to contribute and if you take it down I can just give you money or whatever.

Heather, I was just thinking. I used a bunch of votives that I left at Dreams as well. I wonder, if you get in touch with Yesica and ask her about them...maybe you can use those too (for free since I left them), and have extra light. If I'd have known that you would go there too I would have asked her to store them for you.

Yeah that's a good idea! I'll ask Yarai maybe to ask Yesica about it. Then we can just bring a ton of tealights with us....

Thanks Ana cheesy.gif