Jackie

Dreams Cabo Brides

Does anyone have a pricing list for the a la carte items at Dreams (for the chair ties, lighting, decore, etc.)? Does this even exsist? If so, and someone has it, can you please post? I would really appreciate it! I've done several searches and cannot find a compiled list for 2009. Thank you in advance!

Thanks Erika! While I was searching for that list I ran across bricelovesmichael comment about bouquet options in the wedding packages from Dreams. Did she ever send you those pics? Or, did you ever find them?

So, I found the bouquet options. Silly me, why don't I check the website. But, I've come up with more questions for you ladies...

> Is anyone renting the dance floor? I see that alot of people did a bit back, but haven't seen any posts about this recently.

> Where is everyone having their receptions and how many people are you estimating?

> What decorations are you bringing from home and what are you renting from Dreams or getting in Cabo? I need help figuring all of this out...

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennwo View Post
So, I found the bouquet options. Silly me, why don't I check the website. But, I've come up with more questions for you ladies...

> Is anyone renting the dance floor? I see that alot of people did a bit back, but haven't seen any posts about this recently.
> Where is everyone having their receptions and how many people are you estimating?
> What decorations are you bringing from home and what are you renting from Dreams or getting in Cabo? I need help figuring all of this out...

Thank you!
Where did you find pics of the bouqets?

I am trying to keep it simple for me.

No dance floor

We are expecting btwn 40 and 50 and are having our reception at Oceanna terrace that can hold up to 80.

All decor will be bought down there or oredered thru dreams.

No dance floor, I asked this question on the forum too and EVERYONE told me that I didn't need one...reception at Oceana Terrace...expecting about 75 guests...doing simple simple decor and getting it all through Dreams.

Erika - 2 days in a row, how bout that? :)