Jackie

Dreams Cabo Brides

Marianna, is the old school best wedding coordinator around! I LOVED HER. Read back to see that she might have the highest rating of all the WC's.  I think she took some time off and is now back in which case you are EXTREMELY lucky and in wonderful hands!

Congrats on your wedding day yay!

I had Mariana back in the fall of 2010 and hands down she is the best. She is a serious pro so nothing to worry about.

Originally Posted by mlw02 View Post

I can't believe girls the day is finally here! Dreams has been wonderful so far and Yesica is amazing! 

Congrats! Enjoy!! I've been working with Yesica as well and she is awesome. Can't wait to see pictures!

I'm 5 months away from my wedding at Dreams Los Cabos. I just had a meeting with my BM's yesterday over breakfast and I am soooo excited! woot.gif

Past brides: How long is the drive from the airport to the Dreams Resort? What's the best form of transportation for this? Taxi? Shuttle?

We booked arranged travel vans through our TA - Tammy. I think it was $20 or $25 pp. Super easy, reliable, and the drive time was 45 -50 minutes.

This is my first time posting although I've read TONS of threads on this site already. I'm in the very preliminary stages of looking at wedding venues, but Dreams Cabo keeps jumping out at me.

My big question at this point is - for anyone who had a Spring wedding (March/April) - was it cold at night?? I love the outdoor dinner venue but I get cold quite easily and it would be a shame if I had to wear a sweater or shawl over my wedding dress. Any answers would be appreciated :)