Dreams Cabo Brides

Jackie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Erika

The music is not included. I hired Ron Weber, also known as DJ FunkleRon. I know the name is crazy funny....I found him through the forum from a different bride. He is a California transplant living in Cabo in his retirement. He was perfect for our needs. Our group did not dance----we used him for mood music, changing things up when needed, introducing us for our first dance, intoducing my mother for her speech and allowing others to come up to the mic and give speeches. He is very chill and laid back which is what we needed. We had him from 7:00-10:30 for $475. We did tip him as well. I thought he did a nice job. His email is rweber88@hotmail.com

He met us on Thursday at Dreams (our wedding was on a Monday)in the morning to go over our plans, we gave him a much of cd's that we burned so he could put them into his system and so that he could know what our style of music was.

You can also rent a speaker system with a microphone from Dreams for $275 and do the music on your own. We did this the night before for our welcome dinner. That worked great for our needs the night before.

I hope this helps.

Nancy

• 2 weeks later...

I wanna be in the list too!

Wedding date : March 13, 2009

Ceremony: Beach @ Club de Playa, Club Campestre San Jose, 4:30 pm

Reception: Club de Playa, Club Campestre San Jose 5 pm

Ceremony: Rev. Arechiga

Food: Wild mushroom soup, Chicken breast stuffed with vegetables and smash pottatoes.

Cake: 1 layer Vainilla with rasperry and 2 layers chocolate, sweet dreams with Deena.

Flowers: Floreria Rayen, orange callas with circus roses.

Music: Working on it!!

Wedding Cordinator: My mom

Photographer: Juan Carlos Tapia

Some stuff I still need to do:

Brian's Outfit

Bridesmaids' dresses

Wedding Bands

Hair and makeup

Shoes

Music

Favors

Getting there!

Hey All

After months of "creeping" this site I finally decided it was time to join! This site has been awesome at answering many questions I've had...and will continue to have!

Add us to the list...we're getting married June 11, 2009 at Dreams, Los Cabos!!!

So far we have 25 people booked, but I just sent out my invites so it may get bigger!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone remember the bride that posted her review of dreams and said that her group got some strange rashhuh.gif She even posted pics of it. I was just wondering because we are honeymooning with the same rash! Not sure if we should go to the doctor or if we can just pick something up in town. If anyone knows would you pm the link to that thread please do, I would appreciate it!

The wedding was perfect, will write a review when I get home!

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karaandmatt View Post
Hey everyone, I have a quick question. Is anyone ordering their wedding shoes online? Does anyone have suggestions as to which sites to check?

Thanks all!
I ordered my shoes online and they were perfect! Check out Nordstrom, Endless, or Zappos. I found my shoes at Nordstrom then I googled the name of the shoe just to compare prices and found them at Zappos for a little bit cheaper plus they have free shipping (both ways). Good luck!