Dreams Cabo Brides

Jackie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieB View Post
Has anyone started to plan what the minister or reverand or justice of the piece would be saying at the ceremony. I hadnt even thought about that yet. I just e-mailed Mariana to see what responsibilities I had in the planning of the actual ceremony. Does Dreams just provide you with a minister, does this guy/gal know what to say, do we meet them first? Anyone know?
I had the same questions and emailed him. He said he normally contacts you a month before the ceremony so things are more "real time" rather than months in advance. So I just left it at that figuring I had time to figure out what I wanted in our ceremony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leia78 View Post
sure thing girl, I'll do it right now.
Thanks Leia cheer2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristendotcom View Post
Are you guys doing a legal ceremony at Dreams?
Symbolic for us

Quote:
Originally Posted by chprfan View Post
I had the same questions and emailed him. He said he normally contacts you a month before the ceremony so things are more "real time" rather than months in advance. So I just left it at that figuring I had time to figure out what I wanted in our ceremony.
Oh good than maybe I wont bother him and get some other stuff done until about a month out from the wedding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasex View Post
Also, Yaria told me this guy is American so everything is in English for the Symbolic ceremony. He is a minister as opposed to a judge required for the legal ceremony.
So glad to hear that. It wouldnt bother me to much to have to have someone translate but I'm definitly prefer it done in English.

Hi everyone....

I am new here. I have enjoyed your posts since I am going to be getting married at Dreams July 12, 2008! I am very excited! I booked the room

already and sent out my invites, have the dress. But don't have all of the other essentials like photographer, videographer, florist, welcome gifts, center pieces, etc.

I read on the Dreams site that they have photographers for $350 per hour. Juan Carlos Tapia is $3,000 for four hours which is pretty darn steep but he is good. Has anyone here seen the websites for the Dreams photographers? Does anyone have a videographer? Or know how much they run?

I know that one of the packages includes a videographer for the ceremony, but the way things are looking, my fiance and I are going to have to do stuff a la carte because there are so many things in the package that I don't need like hair/makeup, dressing assistant, spanish trio. Those packages are confusing to me, but I do want to make sure that I get some perks since we will be staying there for 11 days!

My travel agent happens to be a true angel and she is taking all of my questions and taking a visit to Dreams to talk to Yesica next week, so hopefully that will calm me down a bit!!

Anyway, glad to be on here. I am positive it's going to help once the date grows nearer and nearer!

All the best,

Deethewave.gif