Photo

Janine's DRC Mexico Wedding Planning Thread! Pic Heavy!! Pages 1-7 are the thread!!!11/11/10

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#101 Reinita

Reinita
  • 153 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:52 AM

WOW Congrats! Everything turned out absolutely amazing!! I am LOVING it all!

And thanks so much for adding all the great advice and info. When we decided on a destination wedding we didn't realize a lot of these details either. Although I don't regret our choice and I am getting more and more excited as it creeps closer even though it is getting a little more hectic.

I know this will help out so many brides to come.

Thank so much for sharing! You are gorgeous!

#102 pbjwed

pbjwed
    • 389 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:24 PM

Thanks. I hoped I helped you...  if you have any uestions just let me know!!  Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PBJWEDINMEXICO.COM

#103 pbjwed

pbjwed
      • 389 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:37 PM

Thanks Renita!!!!  xoxoxoxo

PBJWEDINMEXICO.COM

#104 coquine

coquine
        • 236 posts
        • Wedding Location:St-Thomas

Posted 18 October 2011 - 03:39 PM

WOW, what a beautiful wedding. You were stunning. I love your dress, your hairdo, your tiara, your shoes, everything! Hehe. I love your colours too. I love the groom's attire too! Was it too hot to wear a jacket? Where did you get the flower girl dress? So pretty! Oh and last question (well for now ...) , where did you buy your luggage tags? Thank you so much for sharing.

#105 ShellyCarter

ShellyCarter
        • 217 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 06:51 AM

your colours was very pretty!!

Married! xo

#106 kary

kary
          • 186 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:57 AM

Thank you so much for your fab and very detailed review!  I LOVED your wedding...It was perfect, and everything I want mine to be!  I will be searching for your dress, you looked amazing!! Thank you for taking the time to review~!!

#107 pbjwed

pbjwed
            • 389 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:27 PM

Coquine!! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!!!  We bought the flower girl dresses at Nordstrom!!!!  As for his jacket, it was perfect!!  He didnt wear it all night but it looked great for pics!!  Luggae tags I bought at Michaels......  If you have any other questions let me know!!!!!   xoxoxo

PBJWEDINMEXICO.COM

#108 pbjwed

pbjwed
              • 389 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by kary 

Thank you so much for your fab and very detailed review!  I LOVED your wedding...It was perfect, and everything I want mine to be!  I will be searching for your dress, you looked amazing!! Thank you for taking the time to review~!!

Kary,  Thank you and CONGRATS!!  Its sooo much fun to plan!!!  Dont get yourself so crazy over the little things!  Anyway I still have my dress PM if you are interested..  its a size 6 but I had it taken in a bit and is white!!! LOVED MY DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PBJWEDINMEXICO.COM

#109 coquine

coquine
                • 236 posts
                • Wedding Location:St-Thomas

Posted 24 October 2011 - 06:29 PM

Thank you. I keep looking back at your pictures. So beautiful. You're so nice for helping us out! Thanks for all the precious info. I guess I have some shopping at Nordstrom and Michaels to do now.. hehehe :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by pbjwed 

Coquine!! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!!!  We bought the flower girl dresses at Nordstrom!!!!  As for his jacket, it was perfect!!  He didnt wear it all night but it looked great for pics!!  Luggae tags I bought at Michaels......  If you have any other questions let me know!!!!!   xoxoxo

#110 pbjwed

pbjwed
                • 389 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:29 PM

oh my god I lived at Michaels!!!  I always used 50% internet coupon and just kept going back weekly to get large tag items. thank you so much for saying such nice things!  I cant believe my wedding was almost a year ago!!!

PBJWEDINMEXICO.COM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users