pbjwed

Janine's DRC Mexico Wedding Planning Thread! Pic Heavy!! Pages 1-7 are the thread!!!11/11/10

This is an excellent wedding plan!!! Did the resort provide you with a sample plan and you worked off of that? Or did you create this plan all on your own? Also, was the Slow Cooking Table included in the buffet package or did you pay extra for it? I know you did not bring linens down, however, would you happen to know the dimensions of the B&G table and the Table Cards & Guestbook table? Finally, were the couches set up on the deck or on the beach?

Originally Posted by pbjwed View Post

*Our Wedding PlanFazzina_Boudo DRC Wedding Schema.jpg

Originally Posted by pbjwed View Post

Our centerpieces provided by Dreams Riviera Cancun.

IMG_4859.JPG

Thanks ladies sorry I haven't been on in awhile. If you have any questions just in box me.... Congrats on your upcoming weddings! It is such a happy time! We've been married almost two years and it feels like yesterday. Good luck and happy Planning!!!!

Noelle. I am so sorry I just seeing this. We used deco Cancun for a lot. The couches were put in the sand which I loved. I don't know dimensions because they did all that for me. Congrats! Pm me if u have any other questions. Or you can find me on fb jfazzina@aol.com. ;). I have helped so many brides with their planning so you can ask away!!!

Is there anyway you could email me your poems and the documents you posted on your blog? I can't open them.  My email address is triley2@gmail.com.  I am pretty lost in the planning part and my wedding is in 3 months! Thank you!