wow you did a great job. Do most people just print monograms on the label paper and then use certain shape stamp/cutter?to make it a circle or oval?

you can use your monogram on pretty much everything..from your STDs to your programs, etc.  i've used mine on pretty much everything..gift tags, labels, etc.  i'll PM you pics and details...

R~

Your monograms are beautiful! My new last name is going to be McDSomething. I'm struggling with do I do just an M, or a McD? I don't know the proper monogram for my new last name!

Originally Posted by futuremrstgun View Post

JQLong...i'm using powerpoint...there are lots of great ideas online....and you can do lots w/fonts...if you want some help..just let me know. take your time though...i did quite a few and made the mistake of showing my fiance one of the firsts before i'd made more and so now he's not willing to look at any others...so i'm actually using one of the very first ones i designed...go figure.  :-)  good luck and happy planning!!!  R~

Haha-I have PowerPoint at work so I know what I'll be doing tomorrow!

Hello Mrs. Gun now congratulations . I love all of your threads you are so creative omg . I love it. I will be a Montego Bay bride on Sept 19th we are doing a 7 day cruise and our 4th day on the cruise is our wedding day in Montego Bay first port . I am stumped on a logo my colors are Aqua and Coral it will be a beach wedding at the Royal DeCameron resort . I have worked on logos in PowerPoint my problem is getting the clipart in the circle . I would like one with a cruise ship and palm trees or shells and our initials K -bride B-last name in R--groom. If you please give me some ideas please . Your planning is wonderful you really need to start a business in coordinating really you're awesome as the youngsters say you're off the chain lol. I hope that you still go onto the site so that I can get some assistance . Thanks