Photo

Need a photographer, cabo based for 6/25 (girl on a budget)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 IdOinCABO

IdOinCABO
  • 82 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:59 PM

Our photographer backed out and now we are in a total pickle. We are so stressed, anyone who can help with info, names,numbers, emails and or prices would be great!!

Thanks for your help in advance. This is like a girls night-mare :(

#2 cristinags

cristinags
    • 2 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 12:02 PM

Excellent photographer Fernando Castillo 20 years of experience. Based in Cabo. You can see his site at http://caboimages.blogspot.com  send him a mail for a quote.

#3 cristinags

cristinags
      • 2 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 12:04 PM

Fernando Castillo is an excelent photographer with 20 years of experience.  Enter to his site

Our photographer backed out and now we are in a total pickle. We are so stressed, anyone who can help with info, names,numbers, emails and or prices would be great!!

Thanks for your help in advance. This is like a girls night-mare :(

#4 brynnmarietx

brynnmarietx
        • 13 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 02:32 PM

i have been in touch with amy bennett in cabo and as a wedding coordinater she is the best price wise and quality! go to www.cabofoto.com dont hesitate to email her, she is super sweet and responds very promptly! i need 2 nights of photography and she said $1200 for now time limit. just as long as it took to get what i wanted. that is a pretty sweet deal if you ask me! hope this helps!

#5 mari15t

mari15t
          • 72 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:24 PM

I'm so sorry to hear that? When is your wedding?

My fiance and I are having EM weddings for our October wedding. We met with one of the photographers from EM when we did our site visit last September.  At the time we were looking, EM Weddings was definitely not the cheapest photographers we found, but they were reasonable and seemed to do good quality work. His packages were better in that they included more than other photographers we contacted. 

The owners name is Enrique Morales and his email is enrique@emweddings.com

Hope this helps!

#6 bride3183

bride3183
            • 173 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 01:37 PM

We are using Tomas Barron, his prices seem really reasonable and he does good work.

www.tomasbarron.com

Dreams Los Cabos - October 29, 2011

#7 lss_182

lss_182
              • 10 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 11:38 AM

That is awful! I hope that you find a photographer.

I was married at the Barcelo in Cabo back in April and our photographer was AMAZING! Her name is Gilda Badillo. Her prices are very reasonable, and her work is unbelievable. We just got the link to all of our pictures and they look like we should have paid 2-3x more for the photographer. Anyway, good luck!

#8 IdOinCABO

IdOinCABO
                • 82 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:34 AM

I got one girls! Thanks~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users