DIY Brooch Bouquet

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#81 jessicayflores

jessicayflores
  • Banned
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:46 AM

I found my brooches on FabulousBrooch.com. Here is my review of the company and their brooches: 

#82 jessicayflores

jessicayflores
    • Banned
    • 9 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:47 AM

I found my brooches on FabulousBrooch.com. Here is my review of the company and their brooches: 

#83 CJLKB2012

CJLKB2012
      • 84 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:47 PM

WOW it really turned out soo pretty thanks for sahring I am geetting inspired to mabe do this now, although I seriously do not have a crafty bone in my body so we will see :) thanks for all the info you have shared :)

#84 sweetmelissaann

sweetmelissaann
        • 70 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:47 PM

This is sooooo beautiful! You did a great job!

#85 Tammie H

Tammie H
          • 1 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:50 PM

I am so glad I ran across your DIY brooch bouquet.  I, too, and planning a DIY bouquet with a few brooches.  I knew I was going to put a framed picture of my father on my handle too, so that was a nice touch to see on yours.  I have all my brooches now so I was searching on the best way to wire them and the way you did it is exactly how I was thinking.  So, thanks for the confirmation on the steps.  June 2, 12 Bride, Tammie

#86 acireta

acireta
            • Site Supporter
            • 750 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:46 PM

Thanks, Tammie! Happy it will help you. I hope you'll post some pics when you're done :-)

Originally Posted by Tammie H 

I am so glad I ran across your DIY brooch bouquet.  I, too, and planning a DIY bouquet with a few brooches.  I knew I was going to put a framed picture of my father on my handle too, so that was a nice touch to see on yours.  I have all my brooches now so I was searching on the best way to wire them and the way you did it is exactly how I was thinking.  So, thanks for the confirmation on the steps.  June 2, 12 Bride, Tammie

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#87 mzthan6

mzthan6
              • 176 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:14 AM

beautiful!!

#88 colm226

colm226
                • Site Supporter
                • 36 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:28 PM

I'm making a brooch bouquet as well and I was wondering if anyone had a problem bringing it on the plane?  I'd rather bring it in my carry on since there are sentimental brooches in it, but will they let me bring it through security?

#89 FutureBride2013

FutureBride2013
                  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:58 AM

Loved the bouquet! I'm not getting married until 2013 but i've already started collected the brooches and I actually ordered some from the same site you used. This was the best tutorial i've seen yet and i'm glad how you explained where and how you stored your bouquets, I have been worried about what to do with mine since i'm starting on it so early!

#90 katparrish

katparrish
                    • 1 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:56 PM

I am in the process of making my 1st one.  I just gained some helpful tips fro you.  I think I need to start over again!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users