Photo

Irritated that DH does very little for the wedding!!!!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 nancya

nancya
  • 120 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 04:28 PM

Kat...yes it is definitely nice not to have someone on my back saying I don't like the way you did that when i'm the one spending all the time finding and planning things. LOL

#12 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
    • 1,008 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 06:11 PM

Well ladies I am int he same boat as you all.... And when he tells me I'm on the computer too much I go "well are you going to look things up for the wedding? I don't think so" GRRR!!! I always happen to "love" the comment,"I thought you would be happy I'm giving you free range on this, most girls would love it."

Nice to have someone else to vent to other than him!! LOL!!

#13 anudrm

anudrm
      • 760 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 11:48 AM

Wow, I always feel better knowing that I am not the only one with a lazy, inconsistent husband (why are we torturing ourselves?!!??! 

Well ladies I am int he same boat as you all.... And when he tells me I'm on the computer too much I go "well are you going to look things up for the wedding? I don't think so" GRRR!!! I always happen to "love" the comment,"I thought you would be happy I'm giving you free range on this, most girls would love it."

Nice to have someone else to vent to other than him!! LOL!!

#14 kat2012

kat2012
        • 602 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 02:44 PM

This weekend I was doing our wedding invitations, trying to figure out colors, font, wording. And guess who tuned in and was helping 100%?

My FI!!!  I was quite shocked that he was participating and actually being interested in it!!

That was quite a surprise :D

#15 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
          • 1,008 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 03:21 PM

A VERY nice surprise!!

Originally Posted by kat2012 

This weekend I was doing our wedding invitations, trying to figure out colors, font, wording. And guess who tuned in and was helping 100%?

My FI!!!  I was quite shocked that he was participating and actually being interested in it!!

That was quite a surprise :D

#16 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
            • 1,008 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 03:25 PM

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I LOVE this!!!! I even let my FI read it while I was laughing my ass off!! HAHAHA!!! He even chuckled a bit!!

Originally Posted by anudrm 

Wow, I always feel better knowing that I am not the only one with a lazy, inconsistent husband (why are we torturing ourselves?!!??! 

Yet on the other hand, I have to watch everything he does and ensure my things don't look like a grade schooler did it, his passion is just not there!!

#17 anudrm

anudrm
              • 760 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 06:32 PM

It is so true, yet as I am trying to do my iron on for my t-shirts, he becomes the expert (Go sit down somewhere!!!)

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I LOVE this!!!! I even let my FI read it while I was laughing my ass off!! HAHAHA!!! He even chuckled a bit!!

#18 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
                • 1,008 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 07:13 PM

I 100% agree!! Everything that they do needs to be overseen!!! It's hard when I'm a perfectionist!!

#19 FutureMrsDawson

FutureMrsDawson
                  • 154 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:04 PM

I assigned him the music, but of course I'm going to review the play list before it's done.

#20 anudrm

anudrm
                    • 760 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:43 AM

Yeah, I asked mine do that Saturday...needless to say there is no playlist, LOL

Originally Posted by FutureMrsDawson 

I assigned him the music, but of course I'm going to review the play list before it's done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users