Photo

Summer Brides of 2011, we have free gifts in store!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Chris Elias28

Chris Elias28
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 01:31 PM

ATTN BRIDES: GO GET YOUR FREE GOLD ACCOUNTS!!!!

EVERYONE IS A WINNER WTIH SHOTCLIP.  

TO RETRIEVE YOUR FREE ACCOUNTS YOU MUST REGISTER WITH SHOTCLIP.COM AND ENTER THIS CODE AT THE END TO MAKE IT A FREE GIFT ACCOUNT:  BDWSHOTCLIP_123

***BDW is interested in your feedback on this gift. Try it out and tell us about it in a BDW Review in the link below: 

Screen shot 2011-05-20 at 2.23.23 PM.png

• Respond to this thread to let us know that you have liked ShotClip and tell us your top-choice person you want on your camera crew and why. 
  • You will be automatically entered in our raffle to win!  We will announce the winners in the thread and
  •  

Details:

1. This contest will last for three weeks.
    2. Summer 2011 Brides are preferred.  We would like to hear your experience with this program.
    3. BDW will make the announcement of the winners.
    4. BDW will Private Message the winners to collect the necessary information for ShotClip to create their accounts.
    5. Requirement: You must have fun with this!

Thanks,

BDW and ShotClip

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 20 May 2011 - 05:47 PM

This is a great way for brides, grooms and their guests to organize all their images and videos in one place.

Good Luck BDW Members!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 hdinsmor

hdinsmor
    • 178 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:24 AM

I have liked shotclip on Facebook.  My top choice for a camera crew member is Darren Currie.  He is a dear friend of ours, and he has some camera experience through church.  Also, he shot the video of my fiance's proposal/ our engagement, so it is only right that he film the wedding! 

Marrying My Aussie Prince on 9-10-11 at Grand Palladium Resort & Spa

#4 Raq87

Raq87
      • 22 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:19 AM

Very nice! Can't wait to use this

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:16 PM

good luck ladies!!!  we need more entries and remember to comment that you have liked them.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 JenRZ

JenRZ
        • 16 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:57 PM

This looks like an interesting way to share photos.

#7 tayrob11

tayrob11
          • 10 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:24 AM

I have liked shotclip on Facebook.  This is a wonderful way for everyone to share photos.  My top choice for camera crew is my brother.  He takes the most beautiful photos of our families for special events!

#8 GauchoSteph

GauchoSteph
            • Huddler
            • 66 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:15 PM

Liked! My family will love this...fingers crossed!

#9 CBREWSTER

CBREWSTER
              • 190 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:07 PM

I liked you on facebook. My top choice of for camera crew would be my Mother! She loves to catch every moment!!

#10 natalie7

natalie7
                • Site Supporter
                • 298 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 07:45 AM

I LOVED you on facebook!! I think this is such a great idea and is right up my alley. My maid of honor, my best friend, my sister, Valerie would love this program because she loves to collect all the videos and pictures of all events and would probably make a really fun(ny) and memorable video that would be one for the books!

Can't wait to hopefully try it!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users