Photo

Need to vent reg. MOH , am i being sensitive??

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Labebita911

Labebita911
  • 303 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 06:44 PM

I'm planning on getting married next year and i have ordered my dress already because i fell in love with it and decided it was the one although my wedding isn't for another 15 months at that time.13 months now. Any who.... when i went looking for dresses my MOH came with and she agreed the dress was it.and beforehand she had been soooo excited about this wedding but since then has had some unrelated drama but that's another issue.. well my dress is in and I'm picking it up this Saturday for my first fitting.. but I'm a bit upset/sad that my MOH hasn't offered to come with.... When the dress came in I immediately texted her since i was out of the country when i got the call... and her reply was just "cool" so since then i have hinted that i will be picking it up this Saturday and she just doesn't reply to that she ignored it.. She ended up emailing me asking what are my plans for the weekend? and i replied "I'm going to go for my fitting and getting the dress" and she just replied reg other things.. I don't want to be a nag or anything but my grandmother is out of the Country and my mom lives out of the country also so I'm alone you can say in this process and her being my MOH isn't that was she supposed to do.. and she knows this... Shouldn't she want to come to my FIRST fitting..? I asked some of my friends and they agreed that she shouldve said a lot more than Cool.. u got your dress... and i believe the same.. if it was the other way around and i was her MOH i would be soooo excited that her dress is in she wouldn't have to ask me to go with her I would say.. "what time were going" ?? Am i over exaggerating???? I mean I can also ask her to come but since she showed no interest i don't even wasn't to ask her... Who went with you to your first fitting?????

Future Mrs. Perez 2012

The Royal Cancun

Cancun, MX

July 14, 2012

Bride and Groom plus

20 Guest Booked and counting...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 Labebita911

Labebita911
    • 303 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 02:07 PM

Now im even more frustrated,.. I expressed how I wished she wouldve come with me.. and her response... NOTHING. Ignored my email like nothing.... uurrgghhh

Future Mrs. Perez 2012

The Royal Cancun

Cancun, MX

July 14, 2012

Bride and Groom plus

#3 kymish

kymish
      • 163 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 05:29 PM

have u since worked things out ??? im new to this site and i see that alot of ppl have MOH problems. now im worrying since i just began planning my wedding LOL.. maybe she was jsut a bit envious of your upcoming wedding ??

Originally Posted by Labebita911 

Now im even more frustrated,.. I expressed how I wished she wouldve come with me.. and her response... NOTHING. Ignored my email like nothing.... uurrgghhh

#4 Labebita911

Labebita911
        • 303 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:41 PM

Hey Kymish,

first off congrats!! you will love this website, soooo much to learn and such useful information on here.. thank god for it!!!!

Thank god everything has worked out between us and she is all about the wedding.. She had a bit of a stresser at the moment and its understandable and that stresser is over thank god.. :o) on to the planning!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by kymish 

have u since worked things out ??? im new to this site and i see that alot of ppl have MOH problems. now im worrying since i just began planning my wedding LOL.. maybe she was jsut a bit envious of your upcoming wedding ??

Future Mrs. Perez 2012

The Royal Cancun

Cancun, MX

July 14, 2012

Bride and Groom plus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users