Photo

Getting Married In Punta Cana on August 11, 2012, What time is the best???

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 DRPrincesa

DRPrincesa
  • 221 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 08:00 PM

I sent electronic save the dates via pingg.com.  I was considering sending magnets as well.  I booked venue, photographer, reception, travel (except air).  I am going dress shopping November 13 but do not plan on buying a dress until January.  Now all we have to do is PAY for all this! LOL

#12 DRPrincesa

DRPrincesa
    • 221 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 07:17 AM

We are having a symbolic ceremony as well. (we are renewing our vows) I am extremely excited.  I thought I would have a simple something but planning has consumed me. It is all I can think about.  LOL

Originally Posted by deesanders33 

Symbolic.. We are thinking 4pm

#13 Mayrose

Mayrose
      • 20 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 10:01 PM

Hi everyone, congratulations to all!! I am having a symbolic wedding as well. August at 6pm in Punta Cana. i can't wait!!!

#14 Arrecife DR

Arrecife DR
        • 29 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 10:49 AM

Normally the sun goes down really early from november on.. so at 5:30 in the afternoon there is almost no light at all!

keep that in mind so you wont miss your sunset pictures.. the WC has to take care also of the lighting for the place where the ceremony is held, even if the ceremony hour is at 5.. days start and end earlier by this time of the year!

#15 Arrecife DR

Arrecife DR
          • 29 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 10:53 AM

Normally the sun goes down really early from november till january.. so at 5:30 in the afternoon there is almost no light at all!

keep that in mind so you wont miss your sunset pictures..

the WC has to take care also of the lighting for the place where the ceremony is held, even if the ceremony hour is at 5.. days start and end earlier by this time of the year!

#16 Arrecife DR

Arrecife DR
            • 29 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:14 AM

August is one of the hottest months of the year, so the hours near noon will be really warm. Lightweight suits are recommended.

Regarding to photography, the start and end of the day is better, because the angles of the sun rays offer more interesting effects of shadows and colors. And while posing, people wont be frowning their faces because of the excess of sunlight!

#17 deesanders33

deesanders33
              • 329 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:55 AM

We are having our ceremony on the beach and reception poolside, you??

Originally Posted by DRPrincesa 

We are having a symbolic ceremony as well. (we are renewing our vows) I am extremely excited.  I thought I would have a simple something but planning has consumed me. It is all I can think about.  LOL

#18 DRPrincesa

DRPrincesa
                • 221 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:45 AM

I am having a beach ceremony (although I am deathly afraid of the gawkers) and still deciding if I should have a reception depending on how many ppl are coming.

Originally Posted by deesanders33 

We are having our ceremony on the beach and reception poolside, you??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users