Photo

Pop-up Ads are getting the best of me!!!!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 09:48 AM

i have a pop-up blocker installed, i think it might be part of my security software, most have them so check yours.  if not, you can probably download and install one for free!  your browser might even have one as well.

#12 kerrib

kerrib
    • 207 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 09:54 AM

I get that weird drop down orlando add too, ANNOYING!!!!!!!

#13 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
      • 1,252 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 08:21 AM

Yeah after the 100th time of the arm and hammer ad, I looked into our blocker...and its there and running lol or so it says but arm and hammer is getting the best of me! lol

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#14 subbi

subbi
        • 217 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 02:09 PM

Really and truly the arm and hammer ad almost had mr pulling my hair out. It just kept coming back and back

Dreams Punta Cana September 16th 2011

#15 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
          • 1,252 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 02:14 PM

good to see im not the only one getting that add lol i know i almost threw my laptop out the window, instead i just turned off the puter...dammm hammer

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#16 redginger

redginger
            • 360 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:07 PM

I keep on getting the VoiceFive pop up ads! It's a square box ad, and keeps moving around my screen so it isn't easy to click the "x" box to close it. I have my pop-up blocker settings on, but it doesn't help. Can a BDW moderator check this out...it's so annoying that I just close BDW to log off.

#17 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
              • 1,748 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:13 PM

I get the arm and hammer one and it KILLS me!!! Doesn't matter what I do can't get rid of it!!! It's not a pop up its a "scroll over" but even when I don't scroll over it I STILL get it!!!

#18 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                • 1,252 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:28 PM

LOL TORI I JUST GOT IT AGAIN....IT TOOK ME 5 MIN TO GET OUT OF IT LOL GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

#19 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                  • 1,565 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 04:29 PM

thats strange. i have NEVER gotten a pop up ad. is it because im a vendor? or is it because I am on a mac? or is it just because advertisers know i will never buy their arm & hammer ;)

#20 JQLong

JQLong
                    • 336 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 04:51 PM

Sadly...I keep getting the verizon fios pop-up....Its ok when I'm at home....but it gives me away at work!  Especially when I have not muted the volume!  LOL!

So Amazing......July 4, 2012!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users