Wish I heard about these BD pics sooner:(

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 09:34 AM

I know, I never heard about them either til this forum. I'm still debating if I'm going to do them or not. You probably still have time, why don't you try to find a photographer around here that does it?

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 31 August 2007 - 09:36 AM

you can still do them...see if one of the photogs on here is available or can refer someone to you.

i wish i did them too...especially since i am huge now and probably wont get my pre-pregnancy body back anytiome soon

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 09:38 AM

You can totally still do them later. It would make a cool anniversary/bday gift or just a "hey your wife is hot" out of the blue surprise!

Oh, and Tammy you'll totally be able to do them. Plus you can always lay naked on your tummy until the bulge goes away...lol

#4 jak27

jak27
      • 715 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 09:49 AM

I think it would make a great 1year anniversary present! Just to spice it up a bit!

#5 Spazz

Spazz
        • VIP Member
        • 10,482 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 10:11 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by MoBride
          .On another vent, I just called my mother and asked her if she heard of these pics and she said she was going to tell me to do them but she didn't think I would because of my weight!!!! WTF? Yes I wanted to lose weight for the wedding but I dont think I'm really that overweight.
          That's nuts! I would be really upset. I don't think you look like you need to lose weight at all!

#6 Spazz

Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 10:15 AM

Mo - I just found this in another thread ("Cost of BD pics"). Cancunbride2be posted it:

"My Bff and MOH is a photographer (we are in Jersey / Philly area) and I think she is going to do mine for me (as soon as I drop 10lbs). She is an amazing photographer with a degree in photography. Though she hasn't done pro BD pics, she really knows her stuff!
            If some of you Philly/Jersey/Del girls are interested I can see if she would be willing to do some sessions and get prices for you all! Let me know ladies....."

#7 foxytv

foxytv
            • VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 10:34 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by lizz10179
              Mo - I just found this in another thread ("Cost of BD pics"). Cancunbride2be posted it:

"My Bff and MOH is a photographer (we are in Jersey / Philly area) and I think she is going to do mine for me (as soon as I drop 10lbs). She is an amazing photographer with a degree in photography. Though she hasn't done pro BD pics, she really knows her stuff!
              If some of you Philly/Jersey/Del girls are interested I can see if she would be willing to do some sessions and get prices for you all! Let me know ladies....."
              That sounds like the way to go!

#8 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
              • 679 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 11:49 AM

Mo..you have just enough time to get them done, if you find a photog right away. My photog said turn around from shooting to a book is 6-8 weeks. Your mom should not have said that. Don't let that bother you. Your FI will think they are HOT!!! Go for it girl!!!
                Brittney & Peter
                July 12, 2008
                Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#9 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
                • 259 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 12:00 PM

I just got mine done and will be doing my book sometime next week. I hope it's here before my October 15 wedding.

I think you should totally do them. It is so much fun!

#10 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
                  • 486 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 12:18 PM

I got caught doing too many things as well, so I am going to do them after all the wedding madness and give them on our 1 year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users