Photo

Men's Linen Suits?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 ErinDoc

ErinDoc
  • 68 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:35 AM

My FI's suit is one of the last big items that we need to cross off of our list, and all of your comments were so helpful!!  I'm hoping to catch a Memorial Day sale at Macy's or MW.  Thanks again!!

Erin & Bryan ~ 11.6.11 ~ IRHS, Jamaica

50 booked!!! .

#12 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
    • 614 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:12 AM

don't worry, erin, your FI will probably make it easy on you. ; ) you'll likely be more selective than him!

#13 ErinDoc

ErinDoc
      • 68 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 11:30 AM

Lol - Kelly you are so right!!  I have looked onlilne at a few and found that I'm being picky about the color already.  This could get interesting!  Hopefully I'm reporting back next week that we found something this weekend that we can BOTH agree on.

50 booked!!! .

#14 ErinDoc

ErinDoc
        • 68 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 06:02 PM

GREAT NEWS!!!  I found my FI's suit and the guys outfits at Macy's yesterday morning.  1 FI linen suit with jacket + 3 groomsmen's pants and shirts = less than $400 and less than one hour of shopping (a bonus for my easily-distracted-when-shopping FI).  I believe it is the same Perry Ellis suit that is mentioned earlier on this post.  I will post a picture of it shortly.  It was wonderful...exactly what I was looking for!  The groommen's pants are drawstring, but the same material as my FI's suit pants.  They all looked so good in them too!  One more thing to cross off my list and make me that much more excited for the wedding.

50 booked!!! .

#15 ErinDoc

ErinDoc
          • 68 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:53 AM

He really is a happy guy, but you wouldn't know from this face. . . so ignoring his expression, this is the Perry Ellis linen suit that we got him.  Score!

Bryan's outfit.jpg

Attached Files

50 booked!!! .

#16 NA2015

NA2015
            • 170 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 12:13 PM

My fiance just bought all of his groomsman there linen pants/linen shirts and also his linen suit with shirt @ Cubavera. The total was a little over $300 (GREAT COUPONS AND DISCOUNTS on there site)  and those are going to be the main part of there grromsman gifts. :o)  You can also find this brand at Macy's too. So they can try it on too!

Originally Posted by rae12vb 

Does anyone have a site or a store that sells the mens linen suits for a decent price?

#17 cdc150

cdc150
              • 332 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:40 PM

My fiance is buying his GM their linen pants and shirts, he is wearing a full suit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users