Photo

When did you ask your wedding party to be involved?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 subbi

subbi
  • 217 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 09:06 AM

Mine was so informal...i put together a design in photoshop and asked them to be my bridesmaid, wish I had printed it.

Dreams Punta Cana September 16th 2011

#12 Peach

Peach
    • 1,293 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:48 PM

Thanks for all the advice, ladies! I am making cute little cards (with a poem in it of course). We aren't getting married until summer 2013, but I know my sister will be my maid of honour, so I am asking her later this month, and giving her some coconut bath stuff at the same time. Then I will mail the other card to my friend (who will be my BM) in the fall. 

As for how to ask the GM in a cute way, I am not so sure... I am leaving it up to him how he asks his GM. I am sure it will be casually mentioned a year or so from now, probably over drinks. Haha. Otherwise, maybe get him (them?) something like a flask, and say it is for toasting you two at the wedding??? Not sure though. 

#13 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
      • 237 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:22 AM

I also asked all my girls pretty much right away.  I wish I had done cards or something more meaningful, but oh well.  I was so excited I couldn't wait... LOL.  My FI has not asked any of the guys yet though.  He wants to wait until they book so that they don't feel pressure to go. 

Kim & Eric ~ July 22, 2012
        Married to my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love
        Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Montego Bay, Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users