Sign in to follow this  
Peach

When did you ask your wedding party to be involved?

Mine was so informal...i put together a design in photoshop and asked them to be my bridesmaid, wish I had printed it.

Thanks for all the advice, ladies! I am making cute little cards (with a poem in it of course). We aren't getting married until summer 2013, but I know my sister will be my maid of honour, so I am asking her later this month, and giving her some coconut bath stuff at the same time. Then I will mail the other card to my friend (who will be my BM) in the fall. 

As for how to ask the GM in a cute way, I am not so sure... I am leaving it up to him how he asks his GM. I am sure it will be casually mentioned a year or so from now, probably over drinks. Haha. Otherwise, maybe get him (them?) something like a flask, and say it is for toasting you two at the wedding??? Not sure though. 

I also asked all my girls pretty much right away.  I wish I had done cards or something more meaningful, but oh well.  I was so excited I couldn't wait... LOL.  My FI has not asked any of the guys yet though.  He wants to wait until they book so that they don't feel pressure to go.