Sign in to follow this  
PurpleUnicorn

My wedding is featured in Weddingstar!!!!!

I am not sure if i am posting this in the right section, but here goes:

My photographer submitted our wedding to Weddingstar magazine!!  She said she does not yet know if it will end up in the print magazine, but right now they featured it on on their blog!!!!  sooooo cool!

and i LOVE all the comments that were made about chair sashes and the cake.....it really makes me feel like all my obsessive planning pulled together in a good way! talk about feeling validated for your hard work, LOL!

Check it out:

http://www.weddingstar.com/wedding-blog/sandra-and-sylvain-lavender-surprise/

Crazy small world, I know the girl who is in charge of putting together the blog for Weddingstar (they are based in my hometown) and she was showing me these pictures of your wedding a while ago as I am getting married in Jamaica too!!  Beautiful pictures!

ha, that is a small world!! and pretty darn cool!!!!! i am sure your wedding will be absolutely gorgeous!!

Originally Posted by JayKay View Post

Crazy small world, I know the girl who is in charge of putting together the blog for Weddingstar (they are based in my hometown) and she was showing me these pictures of your wedding a while ago as I am getting married in Jamaica too!!  Beautiful pictures!