Iberostar Rose Hall SUITES - Jamaica 2012

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#21 OctBride13

OctBride13
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:43 AM

Hello Ladies,

Does anyone have an email copy of the 2012 Wedding Packages from IRHS? I would like to review, because I would like to have my 2013 wedding here.

Thanks,

OctBride13

#22 vbbbtk

vbbbtk
    • 300 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 05:40 AM

All the information I currently have is from 2011 but will try to remember if I get an updated shee

Originally Posted by OctBride13 

Hello Ladies,

Does anyone have an email copy of the 2012 Wedding Packages from IRHS? I would like to review, because I would like to have my 2013 wedding here.

Thanks,

OctBride13

#23 vbbbtk

vbbbtk
      • 300 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 05:42 AM

Congrats to you too!  We might actually be at the resort at the same time depending on how long you plan to stay after your wedding and when we decide to head down. 

Congrats!!! I'm a week before you! 2/26/12!

#24 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
        • 237 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:54 AM

Hi everyone!  I am a Suites bride too.  We are getting married July 22, 2012.  Save the dates went out several weeks ago.  We need to get the photographer nailed down.  I have several quotes, it is just making the final decision and reserving.  Hopefully by the end of the month we'll be done with that piece.  I have started to collect a bunch of the free stuff on VistaPrint to use for different things.  Between designing stuff on VistaPrint, DIY projects and Etsy, a girl can go crazy.  So many fun things to do!  We did get our wedding bands, so that was a big one we checked off of the list.  I love them!  Luckily our jeweler is keeping them for us or I would want to be wearing it. 

So many more things to do..

Kim & Eric ~ July 22, 2012
          Married to my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love
          Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#25 vbbbtk

vbbbtk
          • 300 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:31 AM

wow, IslandBride201x you make me feel like I am behind.  I got the date, and resort set.  My Invites/STD (because I was late getting this done) are going out this week.  I do have my photographer booked and I have a few vistaprint type things but I have so many other things that I want/need to do and work just seems to be interferring too much!

Hi everyone!  I am a Suites bride too.  We are getting married July 22, 2012.  Save the dates went out several weeks ago.  We need to get the photographer nailed down.  I have several quotes, it is just making the final decision and reserving.  Hopefully by the end of the month we'll be done with that piece.  I have started to collect a bunch of the free stuff on VistaPrint to use for different things.  Between designing stuff on VistaPrint, DIY projects and Etsy, a girl can go crazy.  So many fun things to do!  We did get our wedding bands, so that was a big one we checked off of the list.  I love them!  Luckily our jeweler is keeping them for us or I would want to be wearing it. 

So many more things to do..

#26 MoBayBride2B

MoBayBride2B
            • 210 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:05 AM

For you ladies who plan on wedding on the beach, what kind of shoes are you thinking?

45 booked including Bride & Groom

#27 vbbbtk

vbbbtk
              • 300 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:11 AM

I am looking to try and find some barefoot sandels... so no shoes for wedding on beach and then flip flops for the rest

Originally Posted by MoBayBride2B 

For you ladies who plan on wedding on the beach, what kind of shoes are you thinking?

#28 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
                • 237 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:20 AM

hahaha...  you are definitely not behind.  For the things I have done, there are many more that I have not.  The dress being one of them.  It is the first question everyone asks me when they ask about the wedding, so a reminder that I still have a lot to do.

Oh, and I completely second that this whole work thing is interfering with wedding research and planning! 

wow, IslandBride201x you make me feel like I am behind.  I got the date, and resort set.  My Invites/STD (because I was late getting this done) are going out this week.  I do have my photographer booked and I have a few vistaprint type things but I have so many other things that I want/need to do and work just seems to be interferring too much!   Good work though hopefully you will help inspire me to get going on some of these things!

#29 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
                  • 237 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:23 AM

I know that we are going barefoot on the beach, but I am thinking that I will plan on a wedge as a back up.  That way I am covered if for some reason I need to wear shoes, but I can easily flip them off when I get to the sand.

Originally Posted by MoBayBride2B 

#30 MoBayBride2B

MoBayBride2B
                    • 210 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 12:30 PM

I was really thinking about doing the barefoot jewelry but I keep getting feedback about feet burning in the sand.  My wedding isn't until 5 or 5:30 so I am thinking that it will be a little cooler, has anyone gotten any feedback on that?

45 booked including Bride & Groom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users